Anyone using a cheap case?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering how many people buy cheap cases to cover their iphone 6 plus? Are the cheap cases good quality or do you wish you had purchased an official Apple case?

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a case I got on Amazon for about 15 or so. It gets the job done, no complaints. I didn't really fancy the Apple case because it doesn't provide complete coverage of the phone.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have Diztronic case that was 9.99 and a Spigen Neo Hybird that was 16 I think got both on Amazon. The Apple leather is a good case but I don't have it. I'm basing my opinion on the Apple Leather for the 5S.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I am happy with a clear case I bought from Amazon for 10.99. I have another case from Amazon that is much cheaper that I use from time to time when I get bored with the other.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
The case that I'm using cost $16 after taxes and S&H and my back-up case cost $10. Both cases serve my needs well. I've never seen the Apple leather case; I figured that it cost more than I wanted to pay and I don't want a dead cow's skin on my phone anyway.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought a cheap case, the spigen hybrid metal, I like it for what it is though I'm sure there are fancier cases out there

Sent from my iPhone

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I used a cheap clear case I got from best buy, only while I was at work. Then a friend of mine got the 6 plus and got the apple silicone case in green. It was all over after that. I went out and got the red apple silicone case. I was impressed by the quality of the Apple silicone case honestly. I love it. I don't even have a desire to use the phone naked anymore. At least not at the moment.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Thule hybrid case at best buy. It was either this one or the ballistic case. I didn't like how soft the rubber was on the ballistic case. Got the Thule. It's good for my needs

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I had the Insignia black case from Best Buy. It cost like 15 bucks. I liked the Ultra Hybrid better I returned the Insignia. So I guess the Insignia case was my "cheap case".

mooninite

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I paid around ~$13 for mine on eBay. What a steal.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Yep! They're still on sale too. Just ordered my wife the "mint" colored Neo Hybrid. I managed to score her a black iPhone 6 Plus today so I ordered the case with 2 day shopping.

Basically about $22 with the 2 day shipping... still cheaper than the retail price and cheaper and better than anything best Best Buy has to offer!

Sent from my superior iPhone 6 Plus

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I spent $35 on mine. While I am not too impressed with it, I require a holster, which it has. It also has a kickstand, but I haven't used it. I later bought a $60 Pelican, but one corner wouldn't snap shut so I returned it.

lauriep05

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I got a decent case and holster combo at Best Buy for $29.99. Aside from the color, I actually like it pretty well. Gives some protection, feels good in the hand, all buttons and ports easily accessible. Good buy.