For those that missed the doubling 10GB to 20GB on AT&T window...

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I still am grandfathered in to the unlimited plan. I wish I had the ability to transfer to a cheaper plan, but I like data too much :sick:

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm on 30GB right now with my discount. Basically unlimited without throttled speeds. So I'm happy with that.

I never have an issue with throttled. Of course I only use 5-6 GB per month tops. (my average is 3-4).

Of course: I mostly just stream netflix/video so I prob just don't notice it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I never have an issue with throttled. Of course I only use 5-6 GB per month tops. (my average is 3-4).

Of course: I mostly just stream netflix/video so I prob just don't notice it.

So you'd rather blindly spend more money on an outdated plan vs. switching to a cheaper plan that would give you more data than you'd probably ever use?

lol...ok.

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Cheaper? How? I only spend 92$ per month. The cheapest plan that would give me 5-6 gb of data would cost me over 100$ now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Yea I just checked it out. It costs 115 per month before taxes. I currently pay 98 after taxes for unlimited. My outdated program is not more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Wow. I have Verizon Wireless and I only pay $30 a month for 6GB of data. So I guess I have a much better deal than AT&T can offer. :)

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
So you'd rather blindly spend more money on an outdated plan vs. switching to a cheaper plan that would give you more data than you'd probably ever use?

lol...ok.

He actually pays less.

As for right now I'll have to stay with T-Mobile... Work wifi is a no go so I'm always on mobile.