Convince me why I should buy the 6 plus instead of Note 4

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

It's my first post, nice to be here!

So I'm currently on the fence of whether to upgrade to the 6 plus or note 4 from my 5. The reviews indicate that the note 4 is better, even more so with the cheaper price. I've seen the videos too and tbh the features easily triumph over the 6 plus, what with the s-pen and all. However, they were also the exact same reason why I bought the S4 and I ended up hating it. It lagged, the UI was ugly, the features were useless and the apps didn't hold a candle compared to the iOS apps.

Now it's been 2 years and maybe samsung/android has improved a lot in those areas? So since this is an iPhone forum, please, convince me why I should get the 6 plus instead of note 4.

Thanks!

What you decide to get is up to you , I got the note 4 I had the note 3 but switched because of the lag , then I got a note 4 hoping it won't do the same thing but it did , to me the 6 plus is a lot smooth the software runs nice and smooth , but don't base it off of what I'm saying , and the end of the day it's really based off of preference

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Actually you should go ahead with note 4. IPhone 6 plus has few issues which needs sorting out. Crash issue, incompatible app issue. Battery issue, ? Bend gate.
Apple will probably get things right with iPhone 6s .
Note 5 will not be much different and you will post something similar.

So next year same time same place.
We will meet here and I will convince you to buy iPhone 6s plus.

What apps are "incompatible" with the iPhone 6? Hmmm? And "bendgate" is purely intentional.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

It's my first post, nice to be here!

So I'm currently on the fence of whether to upgrade to the 6 plus or note 4 from my 5. The reviews indicate that the note 4 is better, even more so with the cheaper price. I've seen the videos too and tbh the features easily triumph over the 6 plus, what with the s-pen and all. However, they were also the exact same reason why I bought the S4 and I ended up hating it. It lagged, the UI was ugly, the features were useless and the apps didn't hold a candle compared to the iOS apps.

Now it's been 2 years and maybe samsung/android has improved a lot in those areas? So since this is an iPhone forum, please, convince me why I should get the 6 plus instead of note 4.

Thanks!

I have had 2 Samsung Galaxy S phones and one Android tablet for the past three years, after switching from the Android tablet to iPad a year ago, I could't be happier. That's why when my Android phone was up for upgrade, I decided to switch to iPhone 6 Plus instead. And you know what? It is the best mobile device I ever have. Apps work so much better on iOS than Android, including the apps from Google (ironically). And best of all, I no longer have to deal with all the bloat wares that Samsung has pre-installed on their smart phones, and that alone gives you enough reason to switch.

Hope this helps.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
What you decide to get is up to you , I got the note 4 I had the note 3 but switched because of the lag , then I got a note 4 hoping it won't do the same thing but it did , to me the 6 plus is a lot smooth the software runs nice and smooth , but don't base it off of what I'm saying , and the end of the day it's really based off of preference

I've been planing on getting the note 4 for a while but I think I'm going to get the iPhone 6 Plus. The logical thing would be to get the note 4 but I just seem to be drawn to the 6 plus for some reason. I'll be doing my upgrade next week...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would say both both devices are really good, but since you can only pick one, go with the device that runs the OS that you are currently used to. If you are currently using an iPhone, upgrade to the 6 Plus and try it out for a week or so. If it doesn't meet your needs, you can always exchange it for the Note 4. Good luck with your decision. :)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
First, search the forums....these posts pop up (and are exhausting) daily.

Second, search the internet...there are tons and TONS of reviews, comparisons, etc.

Third, try the devices first hand. No one buys a device blindly...go to a store, try out each one, decide what you like/want/need and dont like/want/need.

Fourth, pick one. Or don't! It is TOTALLY UP TO YOU what you do. Posting your post in an Apple forum will be heavily Apple-biased, while posing in an android forum will be heavily android-biased. But at the end of the day, it's your call and you shouldn't need anyone to convince you. If you want to be convinced, go into a carrier store and talk to a sales guy. I'm sure there is a device that they would LOVE to convince you to take home.

Fifth, if you do pick one, please don't post something like "I decided to leave for Android" or "I have decided to stay with Apple", because really it won't make a difference to anyone here. You pick your device, and that is great...be happy with it, and go into the respected forum acting like you have been there before. Just jump right in...no need for a trumpet blaring, red carpet announcement.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh