Speck iPhone 6 plus cases

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I just realized, after quitting the waiting game for one anyway.....That Speck cases for the iPhone 6plus are STILL not available!! Cases for the regular 6 have been available since the day of release. Note 4 cases have been available as well. I just can't think of a reason as to why these would still be unavailable. Yes, it's a different size, but they design cases for pretty much every phone, most of which are different shapes and sizes. The company's comment is "please sign up for our mailing list so we can let you know when they are released!". Pretty strange but oh well

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I purchased a Speck case tonight from Bestbuy. Never really been a fan of Speck, but I'm actually really digging it!

I just realized, after quitting the waiting game for one anyway.....That Speck cases for the iPhone 6plus are STILL not available!! Cases for the regular 6 have been available since the day of release. Note 4 cases have been available as well. I just can't think of a reason as to why these would still be unavailable. Yes, it's a different size, but they design cases for pretty much every phone, most of which are different shapes and sizes. The company's comment is "please sign up for our mailing list so we can let you know when they are released!". Pretty strange but oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The only ones available for the 6 plus are the grip and the wallet. They are available at best buys. I saw them yesterday. Thinking of picking up a white/black grip for my gold with the glass screen protector.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I picked up the black and grey grip.

The only ones available for the 6 plus are the grip and the wallet. They are available at best buys. I saw them yesterday. Thinking of picking up a white/black grip for my gold with the glass screen protector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Does the Speck Grip case add a lot of bulk to the 6 Plus?

I have the Black/White grip case for my 6 but not sure how it will look on my 6 Plus as it is already big as it is.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the White/Black speck grip case at bestbuy a week ago. It doesn't add to much bulk but I'm gonna return it because I won a 100 Apple Store gift card so I'm going to go buy myself a case from there.

bcarruth62

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the White/Black speck grip case at bestbuy a week ago. It doesn't add to much bulk but I'm gonna return it because I won a 100 Apple Store gift card so I'm going to go buy myself a case from there.
Which case are you buying at the Apple Store, I'm looking at the leather one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal