Updated Tapatalk?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at this screenshot :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415918122.856052.jpg

I know it's not updated yet. But with this jailbreak tweak called force good fit it works flawlessly. Won't work perfectly with all apps though.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk has been update with a new bottom menus and a somewhat cleaner interface. I downloaded the update moments ago. So far so good.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I mean I still have it on my iPad and iPhone and it is still working fine. I went to the AppStore to check for the update you mentioned and I didn't have one. So I did a search for the app and came up with nothing.

Oh okay. Well, I'm not sure what to tell you. I was watching NCAA basketball on ESPN, and looked down at my iPhone and noticed an App Store update badge. When I tapped on it, it displayed an update for Tapatalk so I updated it. I'm sure it'll display an update for you shortly....:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's just weird. Try searching for Tapatalk in the AppStore. This is on my iPad, but I get the same result on the iPhone.
View attachment 71437

Interesting indeed. I just closed out the App Store, then re-initiated it, did a search for Tapatalk and Quoord Systems and couldn't locate it. However, when I tapped on the app from the "Updates" tab, I'm immediately taken to the app's App Store page. Go figure!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Loving the new update. Just updated and glad they finally released it.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Karen, I just did a search of the App Store, and once again, the Tapatalk app is available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen