Ordering Through Att.com

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know the delays with ordering through Att?

I called yesterday and the sales lady said they had them in stock(1800 number) but I hate to be judgmental but she sounded a bit....ditzy so I wasn't 100 percent confident.

I don't see any delay notices on either the 6 or 6 plus. I asked her how come Apple seems to have a LONG Delay on the 6 plus but Att doesn't and she said something about att likely ordered a certain amount.

Has anyone been able to order the 6 plus from att online and get it shipped to them within the next few days? I'd of course be going with Priority/overnight shipping.

Kimberly76

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered through att.com on September 29. I still have not received my phone. It still says "Preparing to ship." I ordered the 6 plus 64 gb. I am suppose to get it between November 6-17. Also, there is a forum on here about ATT status updates for iPhone 6 plus. You can check there also.

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, she definitely doesn't know what she is talking about. There is a very long delay on 6+ at least for the 64 and 128GB. I ordered my SG 64GbB on 10/13. I've also ordered several 6 and those have shipped within a few days. You may have better luck check Apple.com and seeing if they have the phone you want in their store nearby you. My local Apple Store has had both 16 and 64GB 6 plus in stock recently.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know the delays with ordering through Att?

I called yesterday and the sales lady said they had them in stock(1800 number) but I hate to be judgmental but she sounded a bit....ditzy so I wasn't 100 percent confident.

I don't see any delay notices on either the 6 or 6 plus. I asked her how come Apple seems to have a LONG Delay on the 6 plus but Att doesn't and she said something about att likely ordered a certain amount.

Has anyone been able to order the 6 plus from att online and get it shipped to them within the next few days? I'd of course be going with Priority/overnight shipping.

Do a google search on iPhone 6 lead times. There is I believe a WSJ blog that updates the carrier lead times. Space Grey 64 and 128 are the ones with the longest lead times.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox