Planning to MAKE the switch from iphone 6 to 6 + !!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Luk...Lyk...

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

vncmgn

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Most guys pick the smaller one but I'm sure you'll love the bigger screen.

Just. Remember. The battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same boat, bought the 6, used it for 2 weeks and then saw the 6+ at the local store. Sold the 6 immediately and got the White 6+ 64 GB. Trust me you'll love the screen size and man the battery life is on another level. On a normal day I unplug the 6+ at 6:30 am and by 7:00pm I'm sitting at 40% after a full days of work which includes Email, Social Networks, YouTube, etc.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
But you're a woman with a bag. I have yet to decide. I upgrade in January. I don't have any Cargo pants and don't want to carry a man bag. But I want the Plus. My decision process includes buying Cargo pants. It's got to fit in my pocket.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

As long as you don't wear skinny jeans, it will fit in your pocket.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Having switched between iPhones and Android off and on I had the Note 3 and downsized to the 5S happily back again and didn't think twice about the 6 Plus vs 6 and got the Plus. If I had only been smarter on my color choice, got White/Gold for something different and its just not me so I will be selling my less than 2 month old 6 Plus 128GB on ATT and getting a Space Grey/Black one instead.

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Look, I don't know what kind of pants some people out there are wearing but i wear regular to cargo shorts, jeans to Kakis 5 to 6 days out of the week for work and i haven't come across a pair of pants yet the my 6+ doesn't fit in comfortably. If you make the switch, you will love it. I haven't looked back yet from the day i switched from my 6.......