Planning to MAKE the switch from iphone 6 to 6 + !!!

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
whats say guyz ??? i bought the 6 without even having a luk the 6 + but jus few days back i saw the 6+ in a store and i was lyk woww!!! and it jus took me a few minutes to adjust to the size of that 6 + demo unit . 6+ on my mind simply cant get over it !!!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
They are both great devices, I looked at both and went with the 6. The 6+ was to big.
But by your reaction, you like it. If you can give it a shot.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Go with your heart. I love my 6+
But you're a woman with a bag. I have yet to decide. I upgrade in January. I don't have any Cargo pants and don't want to carry a man bag. But I want the Plus. My decision process includes buying Cargo pants. It's got to fit in my pocket.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

lostinaustin

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I went from the 6 to the 6 Plus , in hindsight I should of stayed with the smaller phone. I love the bigger screen but it's a very large phone. Doesn't fit well in most pockets.

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a 6+ being delivered today.
I am changing due to my 6 battery not lasting as long as I need it. Looked at 6+ in store after having 6 two weeks decided to swap!
I was going to get a battery case like I had on my 5 for the 6 but did not want to add the extra thickness to the phone.
I use my phone a lot for work. So its all about the battery for me.Looking forward to the larger screen though!!
I will figure out how to carry it when I get it!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
But you're a woman with a bag. I have yet to decide. I upgrade in January. I don't have any Cargo pants and don't want to carry a man bag. But I want the Plus. My decision process includes buying Cargo pants. It's got to fit in my pocket.

A lot of people say it doesn't pocket well, it fits in my pocket fine. I rarely even notice it's there

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
A lot of people say it doesn't pocket well, it fits in my pocket fine. I rarely even notice it's there

Same here. I wear loose fit jeans and khakis though. I could imagine if you wear tighter jeans it could be a problem. I had zero issues compared to the iPhone 6 that I carried for about a month.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I wear loose fit jeans and khakis though. I could imagine if you wear tighter jeans it could be a problem. I had zero issues compared to the iPhone 6 that I carried for about a month.

I wear standard pants from the gap. I don't think they're overly big or small and no issues. I agree that is probably only a tight pant problem. I did see a girl at the mall with a plus that had it in her back pocket. She seemed ok with it too. Also side note I saw someone using a 4 or 4S and couldn't believe how tiny it looked.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site

The + fits in all my front pant pockets! I don't wear skinny jeans so I have most jeans from Levi, A&F, Banana Republic, Lucky, GAP, dress pants. All fit with room to spare! I am under 6' tall too! Go to the Apple store and try it in your tightest pants and find out for yourself! Back pocket it will stick out about 3/4" however!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have them both and use them for different things. They are both with AT&T so I can pop the SIM out of one and move it as I see fit.

Either device is a good buy!

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
If a man bag is stopping you from getting a 6+ have no fear, you don't need it. I have a huge case and it fits In my pocket. Just buy a slim case and you're good to go.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Both phones are excellent choices. If the 6 plus appeals to you more then that's the one you should keep. I exchanged my 6 plus for a 6 and I am very satisfied with my choice.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the standard 6 right now, but I am definitely contemplating buying the 6S+ or whatever they call it next year. I love the 6, but I may have to play with the 6+ a little more to see if I want that instead for next year. At least I have a while to decide :)

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I use a belt clip when I am at work and usually keep it in my back pocket when I run around. I haven't had any issues with my 6 plus. On a side note the pelican case they sell at the AT&T stores adds very little bulk and does come with a holster.

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Pelican case looks like something to try. I am a Verizon customer and get 29% off accessories. May have to go to AT&T to see that one.I cannot find a good leather holster that fits well. Any suggestions?
Thanks

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I rarely carry mine in a bag, it's usually in my hand LOL. Although it does fitnperfectly in all my jacket pockets & I even put it in my back pocket sometimes. Front lady pockets suck so that's not an option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro