Some apps still running behind.

mrallank59

Nov 19, 2013
www.facebook.com
I have the 5s. I'll go get the 6+ in the coming days. I went to the AT&T store yesterday and saw it for the first time. The 6+ is larger than my 5s even when it's in its Lunatik Tactik case. Nothing new jumped out at me, but then I only looked at it for less than a minute. Are there any new features that I didn't notice? Also, someone mentioned that some apps looked alittle fuzzy because they need updating to the new screen size. Are they noticeably fuzzy, or is no big deal? Can some post a few screen shots. I noticed that the camera was raised. I think this looks pretty neat. Does this camera give better detail on close up shots and does it take better pics in general?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The apps that aren't updated are just scaled so they look a little fuzzy. It's not that big a deal to me. To some it is for some reason. Mostly stems for impatience for the app to be updated. Just takes a little more time than others.

The camera takes much better pictures than my 5S did. If anyone tells you they're not better, they just don't know how to snap good pictures.

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6-plus/299807-show-us-some-photos-taken-iphone-6-a.html

And the feature that jumped out at me the most was the size of the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro