Best Apple Leather Case For Space Grey?

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Which color do you guys think matches it the best? I have black Otterbox on the way and choosing between black and blue for my leather case... Thanks!

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Which color do you guys think matches it the best? I have black Otterbox on the way and choosing between black and blue for my leather case... Thanks!

I have the brown leather case on mine, I tried both the black and the blue at the store and thought the brown looked the best.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

uno mas

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
A photography buddy of mine has the space gray 6 with the Midnight Blue leather case, looks very nice. Mine is the gold 6+ with Midnight Blue and I like it quite a lot.

PKup34

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have the Space Gray 6 Plus, and I went with the black leather case on it - and I love it. Super sleek, super professional, and actually (in my opinion) makes the overall footprint appear smaller than contrasting cases.

No matter which color you get, it's a perfect choice. Provides decent protection, and gives you much needed grip for using outside of the home or office. Good luck, and enjoy.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am fascinated that so many of you like red on it. I always thought the red would clash with the black.

If anyone has pics of their 6 Plus in a leather case, that would be great and extremely helpful. I scanned the other thread as well.

Thanks!

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the pics Sekelani.

Anyone have Midnight Blue or Black leather case on 6 Plus pics? Would be great if you could post.

Thank you.

adrianeddington

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Had the black leather case for my iphone 5, and it was great while it lasted. Normally I like to occasionally switch up cases, and I guess that particular one wasn't made to to be taken off so frequently. One of the sides broke, leaving a noticeable bulge that eventually stopped me from using that case altogether.

Not sure if I want to go the same route with my 6 plus...

madanshah16

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a midnight blue and red leather case for my space grey. Red looks great. And for some reason the feel of the red case is different and lighter than the midnight blue. And midnight blue gets sticker for.

I have treated both of them with TLC conditioner and stain protectant.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't go wrong with the black leather case. I have it on my 6 now. If I get the 6+ I would get the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk