New Iphone 6+ picked up

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Picked one up at the Apple store in VA. I got there about an hour before opening, opening there was about 20 people in line. Once I walked out there was about 40 people in line. WoW, cannot believe the wait still going on. I did get a gold one even though she did not want gold, only thing in stock.

The wife will be happy with her new Iphone 6+. Last time around I got her a Nokia 920, she doesn't really care what phone she has and just goes with whatever I want. This time around she did say she wanted to go back to Apple. She loves her mini.

Ill be setting it up later today. My only concern is the thumb print scanner. I will set it up under my Itunes (all our apple devices are) but once done I will give it to her. Want to make sure there is no problem recognizing multiple prints. I am a Moto X guy, so have not used this feature before.

I will say I am looking forward to using the camera. The Moto camera is very average. I did talk her into the bigger phone so I can use the image stabilization. We are taking a small drive this weekend so will be "testing" the camera alot :)

I did pickup the Spigen tough armor and Ballistic HD class protector so should be no worries about bending or scratching.

- I was also the winner a little while back of the $150 gift card on Imore. Which I did use to buy the phone. Thanks Imore! :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday too. Love this thing. I had the 6, but it started to feel too small. Now the plus feels just right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2