iPhone 6 plus home button loose??

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I notice that my home button sometimes feels loose also has a hard click when pressing it. Is this normal ??? Thanks

Yes and no. Just take a small cloth that comes with screen protectors, get it a little wet, put it on the home button, press and spin it around. That takes care of it on mine.

hektor83

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes and no. Just take a small cloth that comes with screen protectors, get it a little wet, put it on the home button, press and spin it around. That takes care of it on mine.

Would do is this a permanent fixed??? What do you used to wet the cloth just water???

hektor83

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just a tiny bit of water. It works for me at least.

Thanks would do. Yeah mine has a click to it and little bit of play on the home button. I was gonna go and swapped it but my screen is even and nice cool tone don't wanna risk it and get a uneven screen like my friend.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks would do. Yeah mine has a click to it and little bit of play on the home button. I was gonna go and swapped it but my screen is even and nice cool tone don't wanna risk it and get a uneven screen like my friend.

I had my 5s replaced because of this issue, but once I did this on my 6+ the issue has gone away