best screenprotector for the 6 plus

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in what kind of screenprotectors you guys are using or used (and threw away haha)

And, do you prefer a simple screen protector or tempered glass?

I'm currently using the STILGUT tempered glass lcd protector
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415100808.321217.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415100824.436891.jpg
It's great, easily installed and stuff. But clicking the home button feels weird now. I think I'll give it a try and try another one some time.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I go back and forth between the Power Support Anti Glare and the stock Verizon clear screen protectors.

Currently, using clear. Like it a lot.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It just doesn't feel the same with protection.

This is very true, wrap it up and it will never feel the same :laughing:

I am using a Best Skins Ever full body wrap (rear gloss & front matte) on my plus currently. It protects the rear and adds grip and the matte screen protector looks fantastic and greatly reduces smudges/glare but it cuts down the quality of the screen, and because of that I am thinking about looking into a Zagg (or similar) glass screen protector.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
For those using screen protectors, does it affect the touch id in any aspect? Like did you notice it is harder to get a pass?

I am leaning towards the Zagg Glass but the touch id kinda worries me.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Icarez tried many and this one provides the best screen protection as far as length.

Pictures of the iCarez version don't look any different than the Zagg glass as far as coverage space...they really can't since the screen has a curved edge. The fit and finish around the top speaker looks like garbage though on the one you're suggesting...

hektor83

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Pictures of the iCarez version don't look any different than the Zagg glass as far as coverage space...they really can't since the screen has a curved edge. The fit and finish around the top speaker looks like garbage though on the one you're suggesting...

Mine doesn't have that cut out, I have the revised version

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415400230.521384.jpgjust got this one from Verizon today. It protects the screen area, the front camera and a little of the white bezels but it doesn't cover the whole glass. I like it though. The edges are tapered so they're not sharp when using back gestures. It's also super case-friendly.

hektor83

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If it doesn't have the cut out, what does it have? As far as I searched online, there's only one version for the 6 Plus.

It doesn't have the big *** cut out anymore, it's way smaller like I said I have the revised version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice