best screenprotector for the 6 plus

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am using the Ballistic HD clear glass screen protector. It went on easy and really like it. So far it is has had no effect on the touch controls.

gja88

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
I got me a tempered glass at the mall for 20 bucks but my corners and sides aren't staying down properly. While it looks lifted its not. I feel like I got ripped off. It's not covering the curved edges which I understand but it's just plain ugly. Are all glass protectors similar or just this brand? I'm thinking of just eating the 20 and going with the zagg but if that's similar then forget it.

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got me a tempered glass at the mall for 20 bucks but my corners and sides aren't staying down properly. While it looks lifted its not. I feel like I got ripped off. It's not covering the curved edges which I understand but it's just plain ugly. Are all glass protectors similar or just this brand? I'm thinking of just eating the 20 and going with the zagg but if that's similar then forget it.

My HD Ballistic went on smooth and stays down. I almost do not notice it anymore. Its very clear. It doesnot cover the curves but I knew that, my case protects the sides.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using this Glass protector on mine, which was really easy to install and looks great on the 6 Plus.

41b5e985c1fe4f3edd050387ef69c17c.jpg

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

j0hnnyyyy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
tech armour balistic glass for ten bucks is pretty hard to pass up compare to the other prices. I compared co workers zagg glass on his 6 vs my tech armor 6 plus and I much prefer mine. His doesn't have any camera cutouts while the tech armor does. also price difference for me is a no brainer 10 vs 30.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Not the best screen protector but I'm using a Spigen Steinheil protector. Not glass but it goes edge to edge on the the 6 and 6 +.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
could you post a picture of it put on?

Unfortunately the only other camera I have is a iPad 2 and the pic wouldn't be so good.
It's a cool protector you get 2 for 19.99. It's a wet application. I rushed putting it on. I have one tiny tiny bubble that hasn't disappeared yet. You can't see it unless you hold the phone at a certain angle. It may bother someone OCD.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Surprisingly the last little bubble worked it self out out on the screen protector over night.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Been using the iLoome the last few days. Works with the Otterbox Commuter, not so much with the Diztronic.

Not very case friendly. I like the Zagg glass better.

zinstantz

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Have anyone tried the Rhinoshield screen protector? From their advertisement "Ultra-high impact absorbing properties, with no visible damage to the device following drop tests of over 20 feet or 7 meters"...that is some crazy spec

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
well, my StilGut tempered glass screen protector got scratched -_- i don't know why, i didn't even carry keys in the same pocket as my 6+. now i ordered a Spigen Glas.tr
im hopeful...
and its oleophobic (anti-fingerprint)

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
well, my StilGut tempered glass screen protector got scratched -_- i don't know why, i didn't even carry keys in the same pocket as my 6+. now i ordered a Spigen Glas.tr
im hopeful...
and its oleophobic (anti-fingerprint)
I've got the Spigen Glas.tr and it's not worth the money. Get the Tech Armor.
It also does leaves a lot of the curved edge exposed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73