Keyboard app?

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't add a space if it's been entered correctly. You can delete the one with the space from the predictive dictionary by long pressing the box. Like this. I'm pressing the word out. Then start over. You may have to type your entire email address several times to get it right. Delete mistakes.
View attachment 74387

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Thanks will give it a try

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm using SwiftKey keyboard on my 6plus. It's VERY smooth and predictable text is extremely accurate. I really like it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438355553.838280.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438355564.569981.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried Swiftkey several times but I find it glitchy. I like the stock keyboard just fine.

A couple of months ago when it was first released, I did also, but now after a few updates and with a new iPhone, I'm not having any problems what so ever. It's very smooth and the predictive text is extremly accurate.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
How long since you tried SwiftKey? It's a lot better now.

You've told me that before, lol. The last time we had this discussion, you told me to try it again, I did but I still didn't like it. That's ok. I wouldn't mind learning Swipe, though, but not if Swiftkey is still buggy. I can wait. ��

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You've told me that before, lol. The last time we had this discussion, you told me to try it again, I did but I still didn't like it. That's ok. I wouldn't mind learning Swipe, though, but not if Swiftkey is still buggy. I can wait. ��

What sort of bug do you experience with SwiftKey?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It freezes all the time, it switches languages when I don't tell it to, it's a royal PITA.

WOW, sorry to hear that you're having these problems. My Verizon 128gb Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus has accepted SwftKey with very postive results.
Did you do a "Hard Reset" after downloading, I always do that since my BlackBerry days.... It's a habit that I never got rid of.

Itstakenovermylife

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I find Fleksy to be a great keyboard alternative. Coming off of a BlackBerry, the Fleksy's swipe left to delete a word is exactly what I'm used to, so it's a great alternative for me. Can be a little glitchy at times, but not so much that it stops me from using it.

racedog

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
is there a keyboard app that allows adding a numeric row at the top of the keypad? i'm not caring much for the iphone keyboard on this two day old 6 plus. i'm trying swiftkey right now and it won't even let me capitalize the first word in a sentence.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
is there a keyboard app that allows adding a numeric row at the top of the keypad? i'm not caring much for the iphone keyboard on this two day old 6 plus. i'm trying swiftkey right now and it won't even let me capitalize the first word in a sentence.

Hit the arrow on the left side to get caps on SwiftKey.

Double tap the arrow for all caps.

racedog

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Hit the arrow on the left side to get caps on SwiftKey.

Double tap the arrow for all caps.

Did that previously and got no caps, now I have caps. Go figure! Oh well, working now and thanks for the response, but I am still looking for a keyboard that will give me a numeric top row.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Did that previously and got no caps, now I have caps. Go figure! Oh well, working now and thanks for the response, but I am still looking for a keyboard that will give me a numeric top row.

For numeric top row, tap the numbered key bottom left.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438491660.452205.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods