For those who are still looking to get the iPhone 6 Plus on Sprint

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I went with my friend to a sprint store to upgrade his old iphone 5 to get the plus and they didn't have it. well, they had it, but only the 16gb in gold. Then we went to BestBuy, they didn't have it. We went to a mobile best buy in the mall and they did not have it.

As I kept walking in the mall, I saw a sprint store (the little ones that are in the middle of the hallway) and they had it!!!! black, 128 gb. The guy said they had plenty.... He said that people never think they have it for some reason or another.

yep!!!! my friend didn't even want to ask bc he thought they didn't have it since the big stores didn't have any available.

Just saying this bc I saw a lot of people complaining at sprint (the big store) that they ordered the phone over a month ago and they still don't have it. I overheard the employee saying it would take around 6 weeks for the costumers to have it.

You might want to go to a mall and check it out if you are still looking for the +. you might be lucky and find one just like my friend did.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
People still use Sprint? Yikes.

ugh i know... i tell him to switch and he doesn't want to even tho he's always complaining the network is slow (I think it's retarded to keep a slowass carrier). However, my other friend has a galaxy 5 and he says it's fast (his carrier is sprint as well).

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Thanks. I'm leaving Sprint as quickly as possible so I wonder if they just have a lot of Sprint 6 Plus'es. Either way, it's good to know it's a possibility that they'll have the 6 Plus sooner than our 5 weekw wait.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It should not be too much longer before the stock levels are caught up with demand.

That is a good tip about the kiosks in the mall!

mij9895

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems with Sprint. Some places are slow, but in general, I've had overall much more stable service than when I was on Verizon or AT&T. And where I live, T-Mobile is horrible for call quality, and their data services have slowed to a crawl.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with Sprint either. I have been with them for 7years. I have had all of the wireless carriers and Sprint is my favorite.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I told Sprint to shove their account up their ***. On a 3G signal, when you get sup-GPRS data speeds...? NO thanks.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is fantastic in the areas where I live and frequent, I've had no problems and have been able to use a ton of my unlimited data.
I feel bad for folks who don't have good coverage with Sprint, because their prices are fantastic!
Verizon is actually no faster in real time usage than Sprint in my areas, and boy do I enjoy receiving that Sprint bill over the ridiculous Verizon one.

Is it selfish of me to be happy that Sprint seems to have more Plus' than other carriers? lol
I was able to randomly walk into a Sprint store and pick up a phone last month.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner