- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
AT&T shipment - signature required? which carrier?
I'm wondering if the orders placed through AT&T (not from Apple) will be delivered to your home only if someone is there to sign. I heard different experiences from the past few years online, but can people who have ip6/ip6+ this year confirm if a signature is required? I'll be out of the country for about 3 weeks near the expected delivery date. So thanks in advance!
If they do need someone to sign, I'll probably have to ask some friend to camp in my home or ask AT&T to change delivery address to my work address...
- 11-03-2014, 05:44 PM #2
- 11-03-2014, 08:42 PM #3
- 11-03-2014, 08:49 PM #4
- 11-04-2014, 11:33 AM #5
- 11-04-2014, 12:15 PM #6
- 11-04-2014, 08:08 PM #7
- 11-04-2014, 08:20 PM #8
- 11-05-2014, 11:16 AM #9
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 02:00 PM
- By jdbii in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 10:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:02 AM