iPhone 6+ durability, build quality

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
hey guys what's your opinion of the iPhone 6+'s durability?
how long do ya own your i6+ and what happened to it? how do you carry it with you and did you get scratches on the screen or the unibody?

i feel like the iphone 6+ is more durable as the iphone 5s was i don't know why. i carried it in my jeans without screen protector and case and it still looks like the very first day and the aluminium feels "harder".
did you notice that too?

the build quality is simply amazing.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I?ve had mine since launch day. The build quality IMO is great. No issues at all. No scratches. No bending. I carry it in my pocket. I use a Spigen Neo Hybrid case.

Muy bue?o.

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still looking as good as the first day I got it on launch. Soft case and basic overlay and no issues. However I've just treated my phone to a glass screen protector and a leather flip case. So better protection for my companion who spends more time with me than my fianc?e.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Had it since launch day, in perfect condition. Only issue is that it's a fingerprint magnet and hard to get clean sometimes

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I?ve had mine since launch day. The build quality IMO is great. No issues at all. No scratches. No bending. I carry it in my pocket. I use a Spigen Neo Hybrid case.

Muy bue?o.

I might as well make a post identical to this. Except that I don't even use a case on it anymore.

The build quality is top notch.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Had it since the beginning of October. I've had it in my pockets naked and in my apple leather case. Still looks perfect

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it's a way better build quality then the 5S. For some reason the anodized aluminum is stronger. I've carried the 6 in my pockets with keys and all and there are no scratches. The screen is a fingerprint magnet but it's about the same build quality as the 5S's screen.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
hey guys what's your opinion of the iPhone 6+'s durability?
how long do ya own your i6+ and what happened to it? how do you carry it with you and did you get scratches on the screen or the unibody?

i feel like the iphone 6+ is more durable as the iphone 5s was i don't know why. i carried it in my jeans without screen protector and case and it still looks like the very first day and the aluminium feels "harder".
did you notice that too?

the build quality is simply amazing.

I have the 6+ for more than a month now and I think the build quality is fantastic. For the first 3 weeks or so, I did not put any screen protector on the phone. All I had was the red Apple Leather Case. And I have always been carrying the phone in the hip pocket of my skinny Chinos. There is no scratch or anything on the phone. It looks just like new. I love this phone.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Plus for a little over a month now. I use an i-Blason clear case and it's still in the same condition as when I took it out of the box. As for the phone itself, it seems pretty durable. I don't have a screen protector on, I've put it in my pocket numerous times and it is still scratch free.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love the build quality on the 6 Plus. Seems very solid to me from the minute I took it out of the box.

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
well, i took the 6+ out of the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case and noticed a noise at the left corner of the display.
it sounds like cracking sometimes i push it down now, but not all the time.

what is it? :confused:
should i get a replacement?

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
well, i took the 6+ out of the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case and noticed a noise at the left corner of the display.
it sounds like cracking sometimes i push it down now, but not all the time.

what is it? :confused:
should i get a replacement?

Is it like a rattling noise or what?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73