WhatsApp Beta (optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+) without dev account

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
what happened before that? what did y'all do before that?
did you install the newest version?

everything's fine here except for restoring

Oom96

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
what happened before that? what did y'all do before that?
did you install the newest version?

everything's fine here except for restoring

The beta version wasn't starting anymore.. When I tried to open the app it flashes me directly back to my background. I don't know what's wrong but I'll wait for the next update for the beta version and I'll try to download it again. The beta version was working perfectly to be honest.

genomezz

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
The beta version wasn't starting anymore.. When I tried to open the app it flashes me directly back to my background. I don't know what's wrong but I'll wait for the next update for the beta version and I'll try to download it again. The beta version was working perfectly to be honest.

Same issue for me. It was working fine and now I'm back to the App Store version.

Oom96

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how to delete the previous post but i've some good news..
They updated the beta version and it's working!
I can't paste links but if you search on google for pgyer whats app beta you'll find it.
Enjoy !

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Firstly, I would not download anything from other than the app store. I like having Apple vetting the apps considering that Whatsapp will have access to my contacts and chat history. So no, I will wait for the official version.

Secondly, how many builds of beta does whatsapp need? Apple iOS have less beta releases than whatsapp. Seriously, something is not right with this group. On top of that with FB backing, one should be able to invest in a decent QA team to reduce the number of beta releases and faster public release. On that note, when is this app going public?

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Firstly, I would not download anything from other than the app store. I like having Apple vetting the apps considering that Whatsapp will have access to my contacts and chat history. So no, I will wait for the official version.

Secondly, how many builds of beta does whatsapp need? Apple iOS have less beta releases than whatsapp. Seriously, something is not right with this group. On top of that with FB backing, one should be able to invest in a decent QA team to reduce the number of beta releases and faster public release. On that note, when is this app going public?

I don't think this is a legal beta, i'm 99% sure that this is not an official beta. This can be a modded whatsapp cli?nt but not modded by Whatsapp/Facebook.

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
I wish they would update the App already. So frustrating to use the giant keyboard when typing within the chats. It kinda lags for me as well