Whatsapp for iPhone 6 Plus

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys I was trying to find any way to find the whatsapp beta for iPhone 6 Plus and I came across this site.

WhatsApp se actualiza para el iPhone 6 y el iPhone 6 Plus

It worked, and I'm currently using it. The keyboard is the normal size and the fonts are finally smaller again.

It's in Spanish. But it's basically telling you to do the following:

1. Turn your date to September 20th.

2. Click on the link

3. The letters are going to be in Chinese but click the green button (which is install)

4. Once it's installed put the date back to normal

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I was trying to find any way to find the whatsapp beta for iPhone 6 Plus and I came across this site.

WhatsApp se actualiza para el iPhone 6 y el iPhone 6 Plus

It worked, and I'm currently using it. The keyboard is the normal size and the fonts are finally smaller again.

It's in Spanish. But it's basically telling you to do the following:

1. Turn your date to September 20th.

2. Click on the link

3. The letters are going to be in Chinese but click the green button (which is install)

4. Once it's installed put the date back to normal

Not working. Doesn't get connected to the network. Anyway around it? Are you a dev?

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
@Hansana:

I have tried the beta but again there are better ways to do this. Official Beta Support is only for developers who know certs and provisioning...

I would not mess with it till the official release. You will not access to cloud backup either if that matters to you.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
@Hansana:

I have tried the beta but again there are better ways to do this. Official Beta Support is only for developers who know certs and provisioning...

I would not mess with it till the official release. You will not access to cloud backup either if that matters to you.

Hey all good. Apparently it was an issue with the network. Anyway I uninstalled and went back to the normal version.

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm not a Dev I just did a bit of internet searching to see when the update for WhatsApp was coming and came across that. I ended up deleting it and going back to the normal app store version