I just placed my order...

bailman

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
After getting no where with Apple customer service regarding edge program and verizon I just went ahead and ordered through VZW today. Hope the wait isn't too long

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
After getting no where with Apple customer service regarding edge program and verizon I just went ahead and ordered through VZW today. Hope the wait isn't too long

I don't understand what there is to understand ... It's pretty much spelled out for you when you order online (as I did with 2 AT&T 6+'s on Next) ... One is either 12 mo or 18 mo installments for xx.xx amount monthly ...

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand what there is to understand ... It's pretty much spelled out for you when you order online (as I did with 2 AT&T 6+'s on Next) ... One is either 12 mo or 18 mo installments for xx.xx amount monthly ...

Yep. And it's added on to your monthly bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bailman

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
That might work fine with next, but there's no option for VZW edge on Apple website. You have to do it in store, if you can find someone who knows how. Apple customer support had no idea what VZW edge even was, not just one but 3 different calls.

bailman

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Shipping no later than 11/21, but said I should have in 2 weeks or less. Would be great, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73