[Opinion] iPhone 6 Plus and iOS 8-8.1 worst Apple Products.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Most of what he is describing sounds like software issues rather than hardware issues. I'm not sure returning the device is the easiest way to handle these.

The portrait/landscape mode in texts don't play nicely when receiving more texts. The incoming notification tends to block the change between the modes. But, it's not a deal breaker for me.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest going to an Apple Store. I've got no issued with open tabs, etc.

Actually, this device and iOS 8.1 have convinced me to go all in and get a Mac. Just saving now....

I hope your troubles get resolved if you do visit an Apple Store.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So happy my experience hasn't reflected any of these issues. Sucks for you.

This.

But if it had, I'd exchange it because it's clearly a faulty device, and I wouldn't paint every single one as doing the same thing. And I wouldn't climb on a white steed of righteousness to dissuade people from purchasing something because of one model that I haven't made an effort to exchange because it's CLEARLY A SINGLE FAULTY DEVICE.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So to start I set up my 6+ by restoring from my old iCloud backup. I then did a restore as I said on iTunes and set up as new, only pulling the contacts and stuff from iCloud. Is it possible that I still have some junk then from the old backup? I was told that doing a restore from iTunes like I did would pretty much wipe it all clean

A DFU restore is completely different.

It's like the old BB auto loader method of removing the OS completely.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2