- 10-27-2014, 10:45 PM #2
- 10-27-2014, 11:23 PM #3
- 10-27-2014, 11:29 PM #4
Re: AppleCare+ and 6 Plus
That all follows the idea that their pricing estimate was true and the most you'd spend is $149 for a screen repair.
- 10-28-2014, 01:12 AM #5
AppleCare+ and 6 Plus
It's $79 to replace the phone itself. That would use one of your two replacements. If you replace twice that's $158 and you might as well just get a refund for the remaining time left from the original AC+ for $99. So let's say you break it twice within 9 months or so and get a refund of $60 or so after taxes (they added tax to my refund here in California). Two-hundred twenty bucks for two replacements.
By the way, I have no idea what the cost to replace a broken screen under Apple Care Plus is. But whatever it is, I'd rather just replace the whole phone.
- 10-28-2014, 06:05 PM #6
- By kozkozkoz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2015, 07:17 PM
- By kozkozkoz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:20 AM
- By jamiegoldsmith in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 09:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 06:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 05:51 PM