Using iPhone 6plus without Screen Protector

NellSounz

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
My 6plus is in a folio case. I don't use a screen protector. If I was using a standard case, I would use a screen protector.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I made the mistake of when I was at  today of picking up a 6 (without a screen protector obviously) and felt how nice it was and the first thing I did when I got home was rip my zagg HDX off of my 6+ lol ... Come on Lifeproof with the 6+ n??d so I can rock my waterproof 6+ with a little more security and no screen protector lol

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I made the mistake of when I was at  today of picking up a 6 (without a screen protector obviously) and felt how nice it was and the first thing I did when I got home was rip my zagg HDX off of my 6+ lol ... Come on Lifeproof with the 6+ n??d so I can rock my waterproof 6+ with a little more security and no screen protector lol

you did not made a mistake bro infact u experienced the way the iphone is meant to be used ... :)

tanson1011

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
had my 6 plus for a couple of days without screen protector and I can notice small scratches. Very fine but are noticed in the right light. Will be putting a screen protector on.

metreece

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I've always used an Otterbox Defender on all phones until I got the 6 Plus. The Otterbox had an air gap between the screen protector and the phone making it difficult to type on. Also the plastic at the bottom of the Otterbox made it difficult to get to the Control panel by swiping up. So returned Otterbox and using the phone without a Screen protector.

I use an Incipio case now to provide all around protection.

Ooltewah_Vol

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been using mine since launch day without a screen protector and so far no scratches. I am also very careful with my 6 plus. I never lay it face down and when I put it in my pants pocket, I make sure nothing else is in there with it.

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I never use a screen protector and I never get scratches on any of my phones. i actually don't even use a case....although I have gotten minor dings on previous devices.

Disclamer:
I have rules when it comes to my phones...i NEVER put my phone in a pocket with keys or anything else...has its own designated pocket.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I took mine off months ago. Didn't like the feel of it and besides, my phone is either in my purse or laying on my desk at work

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
For the first time ever on any of my 15+ phones I put a tempered glass protector on my iPhone 6 Plus the other day after purchase. However I do NOT like the sight of the phone with it on. It makes it ugly as it's very visible on the curved glass screen. I know I'm going to peel it off in a day or two and enjoy a naked phone like I always do. Second hand value? That's never any of my concerns regarding a phone. I want to enjoy it in the best way I can while I have it. I really don't care about small scratches I can live with that rather than having an ugly protector at all times. What do concerns me though is how long the original oleophobic coating will last. On my previous phone it only lasted no more than 3 months then it was a fingerprint magnet. However I do believe the screen and coating on the iPhone is of much higher quality. At least I would like to think so. I can't stand fingerprints and would probably buy a new screen in the end when it gets too bad.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Maybe not so ugly with a case on too. If you use no protection, I hope you have Applecare+. A drop face down can crack the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77