Just ordered my 6+ from Apple...
I'm getting the 128GB Space Gray for AT&T. Showing a late November/early December delivery right now, but I'm hoping that might change to an earlier date.
Switching from Android to Apple. They finally gave me my Swype Keyboard, the right screen size, and a few other features that were musts. I hope I'm not disappointed.
- 10-27-2014, 10:58 AM #2
Re: Just ordered my 6+ from Apple...
Just make sure if you've got an issues, bring it in to an Apple store or call as soon as possible.
Besides that, enjoy your new phone! I think you'll like it. Swype works amazing on here. I was very ecstatic over that too!
If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask.
- 10-27-2014, 11:03 AM #3
- 10-27-2014, 11:30 AM #4
- 10-27-2014, 08:51 PM #5
- 10-28-2014, 02:29 AM #6
- 10-28-2014, 08:53 AM #7
- 10-28-2014, 08:54 AM #8
- 10-28-2014, 11:19 AM #10
- 10-30-2014, 04:46 PM #11
- By Heisenberg in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 41Last Post: 12-02-2014, 02:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 09:40 AM