iPad Air Replacement (Yep, one of those threads)
I've had a 6+ since launch day and i'm loving it. My only problem is while riding my ATV, the thing keeps falling out of my pocket. Luckily the ballistic case has been holding up to it's name. I was thinking about a normal 6 due to the size and ability to use a life proof fre case for it. That being said, I went to BestBuy and bought an iPad Air 2 and thought that combination (6 and iPad Air 2) would be a perfect combination. Now that I have the Air 2, it really doesn't seem all that much more useful than my 6+. The 6+ is such a hybrid to me that it feels unnecessary to have both, but on the other hand I would like the portability of a normal 6 while outdoors. Anyone else having this predicament? #firstworldproblems
I'm thinking about sending back the Air and keeping my +.
- 10-27-2014, 10:19 AM #2
- 10-27-2014, 10:22 AM #3
- 10-27-2014, 11:18 AM #5
- 10-27-2014, 04:07 PM #6
- 10-27-2014, 06:22 PM #7
Re: iPad Air Replacement (Yep, one of those threads)
There is no blanket answer or suggestion to your post OP...personally, I haven't used my iPad Mini since buying the 6 Plus. My wife, however, does not feel the 6 Plus would be a worthwhile replacement for her iPad.
- 10-27-2014, 06:46 PM #8
- By Heisenberg in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 41Last Post: 12-02-2014, 02:27 PM
- By iEd in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2014, 08:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:12 AM
- By spellman1989 in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 09:46 AM
- By jlb21 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:56 AM