Are you comfortable using iphone 6 plus with one hand?

kozkozkoz

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
In most situations I use my iphone 5s with one hand (subway, walking,...)

Do you think one can get used to iphone 6 plus?

I do like bigger screen,

Thanks

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I can use one hand to navigate on most of my apps. But if I want to type, I need both hands (actually both thumbs) to type effectively.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It's difficult to type with one hand. It is a lot more comfortable to just do it with two. If you are talking about just navigating the OS, then yes I'm ok with using it with just one hand.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I preffer to type with both hands even on smaller screens. That's what I'm used to with computers and stuff. But if I need to type one handed then I can do it with a little effort.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely. Although I like my phone naked but it was too slippery so I put on a slickwraps skin and problem solved.

Dev from tipb

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
It took some adjustment, and I do not think I will ever be as fast typing long emails one-handed as I was with my 5, but for most uses, I am comfortable with my 6 Plus

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm a 2 handed user. Don't yet have a new big super deluxe iPhone, but I used 2 hands with my iPhone 4. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
It's hard. I have big hands and at times I find it literally impossible especially when I'm in bed too type. It's a beautiful phone and worth the sacrifice

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm able to use my phone with one hand, takes some getting used to but most of the time I'm using both.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Definitely not. But I've always been mostly a two handed user anyway. There's no way I'm comfortable scrolling with one hand.

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I am finally getting there...mostly left handed, though. My daughter can use hers one-handed, with either hand. I am jealous.