Did you get the color and size you wanted?

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
It is interesting how many people at the launch window for a new Apple device give up on their first choice and get whatever is in stock.

I see posts all the time of people wanting one thing and walking away with something different. Sometimes it is the color and other times the storage size. Some even walk away with the color and storage size they did not initially want.

Honestly I myself was town between two colors and the stock situation made my decision for me. It is funny how we will settle when this is a product that costs quite a bit and we expect to have for at least a year.... Hopefully longer.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It is interesting how many people at the launch window for a new Apple device give up on their first choice and get whatever is in stock.

I see posts all the time of people wanting one thing and walking away with something different. Sometimes it is the color and other times the storage size. Some even walk away with the color and storage size they did not initially want.

Honestly I myself was town between two colors and the stock situation made my decision for me. It is funny how we will settle when this is a product that costs quite a bit and we expect to have for at least a year.... Hopefully longer.

I originally wanted space grey, but they did not have any anywhere, so I walked into a best buy mobile the other day and they had 1 left 64gb gold, so i took it. I can deal with it not being space grey, for me the storage was what concerned me and I got what I wanted with getting 64gb. Ill stick it in a case anyway so not too worried about the color.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
For my money, I got the color and size that I wanted. I am somewhat color agnostic. However, I have a lot of black and dark gray phones. Whenever I get a chance to get something different, I would prefer to do that. I chose the iPhone in gold.

As far as capacity, I don't have a need for large amounts of storage so I wouldn't pay more just to get the phone sooner. I chose the 16GB capacity. I thought that this would have come sooner than the higher capacity phones, but it didn't.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Took some *stalking* of the Apple sites, but hub and I both got 6+ SG 128's. Had many chances to get other colors, storage and 6's much earlier, but we waited until we found the exact ones we wanted, a few days apart. We had 5's that worked perfectly so why settle? ;)

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I was only able to preorder 16gb space grey. But the. After two days was able to sell mine and get a 64gb. Life is perfect now :)

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Got a Space Grey 6 64gb as I wanted. Changed my mind and wanted a Gold 6+ 64gb or 128gb but got the 16gb, but I'll return and get one once available.

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I first ordered a 128 GB 6+ in gold and traded in my 5c. My balance owed was $3xx.00. I placed the order then later thought abt it. I cancelled my order and re-ordered the 64 GB Now I have what I want.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yep, I got the size (128) and color (SG) I wanted but that gold really looks nice but I'm satisfied with what I chose.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Not the size I wanted. I've been looking for a 64 or now even a 128 in Atlanta, GA. I even went to the Apple shop today and they had NO iPhone's, period...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen