iPhone 6 plus specifc APPs

Javed Choksi

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
can we list specific apps that make the iPhone 6 plus special
I want it to be a true phablet not just a stretched out iphone 6 and for that we need developers to make specific apps or features that will take advantage of the 6 plus
If you know of any please list them here for us all to use.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I don't know if it really helps, a lot of developers already do their best to update their apps to the iPhone 6(+).

Do you want/need a list of all apps which has a special iPhone 6(+) layout which is different from other layouts or do you just mean apps which are optimized for iPhone 6(+)?

Here a list of all my apps which are optimized for iPhone 6(+):
- Drafts 4 (Quick note taking and sharing)
- MyFitnessPal (track calories and diet)
- Skype (Messenger and video call)
- Threema (Messenger)
- Instagram
- Facebook
- Facebook messenger
- Twitter
- Marvin (ePub reader)
- Gerty (ePub reader)
- Manga Rock (Manga reader)
- GoodReader (file manager, PDF reader and editor)
- GeniusScan+ (scans photos and converts them)
- GoodNotes (handwriting notes app)
- WeekCal (calendar app)
- fantastical (calendar app)
- Launch Center Pro (actions in a grid, e.g. writing message, upload picture etc.
- 1Password (password manager)

Javed Choksi

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes that's what I mean apps that are optimised for the 6 plus BUT also apps that would function on the 6 plus due to the extra screen.
And your list of apps helps and maybe other people can put up their apps they use on their 6 pluses that are optimised
Good notes looks good but a bit expensive!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes that's what I mean apps that are optimised for the 6 plus BUT also apps that would function on the 6 plus due to the extra screen.
And your list of apps helps and maybe other people can put up their apps they use on their 6 pluses that are optimised

Ok, glad that it helps you :)

Good notes looks good but a bit expensive!

I really downloaded all free apps and bought a lot of note taking apps and GoodNotes is really the best note taking app for the iPhone (for handwriting).
On iPad NotesPlus is even better, but unfortunately it's not available for iPhone yet (developer said he's working on a iPhone 6(+) version)
For all other notes I use OneNote which is really really awesome and one of the most important apps for me, but it's not optimized for iPhone 6(+) yet

How is Fantastical? I've heard that it's great but couldn't really tell what makes it so great

It's really cool and you can't really compare Fantastical with any other calendar app because it's different in a good and cool way. It shows a forecast of the days in a row and all events and reminders in the right and chronological order. I don't know any other app which does this so good.

And with the recent version they implemented the Notification Center widget and also an extension, which are both really awesome. It replaced my stock calendar and stock reminder widget completely from the Notification Center, and it also looks way better and cleaner

The extension works just awesome, you can invoke it everywhere where you can share something via the menu and it lets you create a event or a reminder via natural language

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2