Any workout warriors using an iPhone 6 Plus?

FriscoKid23

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Ok who am I kidding, I'm far from a workout warrior, but I try and do a little something in the gym a few days a week. One of the reasons I originally went with the 6 was because I thought it would be easier to handle during workouts. Well, I had good amount of time with a 6 plus and I'm having a little bit of buyers remorse with the 6.

The MAIN reason I went with the 6 was because I was basically intimidated by the size of the 6 Plus. Couldn't imagine carry it around all day. However, after using my friend's 6 plus for close to half a day, after a while it was fine. In fact, my 6 felt "small" afterwards. Anyhow, I'm considering a returning the 6, but just wanted to get a feel for how/if other's are using the 6 plus with their workouts.

Thx!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
There are for sure but I'm not one of them. I went with the 6 bc I am so active. Can't imagine running with the plus or having it at the gym in my lady pockets. :)

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I work out regularly every week. I normally wear basketball shorts with deep pockets. I have no issue carrying it around when lifting weights. When I do run the I tend to place the phone on the treadmill controls.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
No problem during the spin class. Also no problem when running with Nike +. Not a workout warrior but I do exercise.

Actually it might be a little bit better than my 4s because it's lighter!

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I use mine all the time running and at the gym, but I use a pouch around my waist rather than the arm band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I work out with a 6+ and earpods, and I can handle it. I put between my legs when bench pressing and stuff. My pocket is good when standing. Running I hold in my hand as I did with my 5S.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
No problem during the spin class. Also no problem when running with Nike +. Not a workout warrior but I do exercise.

Actually it might be a little bit better than my 4s because it's lighter!

Speaking of Nike+, I see that it is no longer integrated into iOS.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm usually in the gym 4 days a week and carry a 6 plus. I've been using a Bluetooth headphones while keeping my phone either in my pocket when lifting weights or putting it on the elliptical or treadmill while running. I haven't had any issues and don't regret the size.

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I run on the elliptical twice a week and I just sit the 6 Plus on the little shelf thing by the elliptical's display. And I usually watch something on Netflix, lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234