- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Craiglist APP will only use primary email not my gmail
I have Iphone 6 plus running the latest version of the IOS. It works great however I notice apps like craigslist use my primary email account. I cannot use gmail unless I add it to the main email program on my phone.
I use my work email as my default or primary email I then use Google Gmail Mobile App for my personal account.
My problem is when I want to inquire on a item for sale on craiglist I want to use my Gmail personal email but the app defaults to using my primary email . I contacted the developers of craigslist app and they are useless.
- 10-23-2014, 08:11 PM #2
Re: Craiglist APP will only use primary email not my gmail
You can still use your work email as your primary account if you add your Gmail account to the native mail app. Then just cycle to your personal account for Craig's List.
- By blessed2bamommie in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 10-28-2014, 01:10 PM
- By jmorris1974 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2014, 11:40 AM
- By decypher44 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2014, 10:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2014, 10:02 AM