Anyone using the Zagg glass protector?

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I installed one on mine last week and while its a nice fit this thing is a major fingerprint magnet. I usually don't use a screen protector but thought I'd get one for the 6plus but man does this thing get smudgy. Is this typical for these glass protectors?

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes, but it easy to wipe off even with your palm. I carry a micro cloth in my backpack and usually wipe it down 2X a day or so.

bharp13

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the Zagg HDX screen protector on my 6+, works just as nice as the glass and is a little bit cheaper. I typically carry it in my cargo pocket on my pants, I also have the apple leather case on it. Covers the screen all the way to the edge where it starts to curve at the edge. Seems to be a good fit. Easily wipes away any finger prints or smudges w/a micro cloth. IMO I think it's worth the $$.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I get significantly LESS fingerprint/cheek print with the glass shield on vs. nothing. It was actually one of the major things that impressed me after it was on.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Fingerprints don't seem to be an issue for me either.. I would go as far as to say that the zagg glass feels even better than going raw dog.

leksluthah

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I put my first Zagg glass on my 6+ and loved it so much I bought one for my iPad. I think they are really great. Nothing is perfect, but it feels so much better than anything else, and I simply cannot go around without something on the screen.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I have a zagg glass on my 6+. Put it on the first day I got it and I've been happy with it. I have some scratches but that's expected. I don't baby my phone so I anticipated getting scratches. But overall, I'm very happy with it.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I agree with others. I got the Zagg glass and I get LESS fingerprint issues with it than without.. It also depends on what you are cleaning your glass with.. If you start spraying your glass with chemicals to clean it, then you may end up removing some of the film, or worse creating a film of chemicals on top of the screen protector causing it to see more finger prints

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I think the zagg shows finger prints more but when he screen is on they don't show up as much as on other screen protectors. Make since?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
No fingerprints on my screen with a Zagg. None with the screen on or off. That's why I have been using them for years.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711