Hard choice iPhone 6 Plus or Samsung Note 4

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Note 4 this year I'm going to try to stick out out until the iPhone 7 comes out I still have my iPad anyone else have a hard time choosing between an iPhone 6 Plus and a Samsung Note 4
My main reason for going with a Note 4
1. It was available and the iPhone 6 Plus was not from Tmobile
2. I saved money received $200 from samsung
3. Try something different

I know an iPhone works flawlessly but it's a choice I had to make

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Note 4 this year I'm going to try to stick out out until the iPhone 7 comes out I still have my iPad anyone else have a hard time choosing between an iPhone 6 Plus and a Samsung Note 4

how do you like your note? I've seen videos and it does a lot of stuff the iphone desnt.

i try to avoid it bc i might want one and i don't want to haha.

but it looks flawlessssss

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Glad to hear you found a device that you enjoy. note 4 looks like a nice phone.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It's a nice phone super fast realistically I can only compare it to my iPhone 5S 64gig
It's s huge difference
I did see the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus it's beautiful
As far as the OS I believe IOS is more stable than the Samsung TouchWiz with Android OS however I believe a true Android OS Vanilla will go toe to toe with stability against Apple IOS I guess we will see when the Nexus 6 gets released
Samsung Note 4 is a beautiful phone and I actually like the design much better than the new iPhone 6
The iPhone 6 reminds me of the old Samsung Galaxy 4 and 5
I really wish Apple would build an Android phone with all Apple apps

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It's a nice phone super fast realistically I can only compare it to my iPhone 5S 64gig
It's s huge difference
I did see the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus it's beautiful
As far as the OS I believe IOS is more stable than the Samsung TouchWiz with Android OS however I believe a true Android OS Vanilla will go toe to toe with stability against Apple IOS I guess we will see when the Nexus 6 gets released
Samsung Note 4 is a beautiful phone and I actually like the design much better than the new iPhone 6
The iPhone 6 reminds me of the old Samsung Galaxy 4 and 5
I really wish Apple would build an Android phone with all Apple apps
quite honestly you can't compare the two devices. It's impossible they are both phones yes, but two totally different phones. for example I own both and reason why is I use my iPhone as my daily driver because it's clean, organized and I find gets the job done a bit faster than my Samsung in terms of doing what I need to do in a normal day. Now if I were too take a trip where there's a 6 hour flight and major wait times in airports etc etc I'd pack my galaxy for the simple reason you can tinker on them way more. I swear it takes an average person 7 hours to set up a galaxy with the proper widgets and color schemes, launchers, icon packs the list goes on. There's no comparison between the two phones they are too different style phones.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Nope. No contest. iPhone 6 Plus and loving it.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
quite honestly you can't compare the two devices. It's impossible they are both phones yes, but two totally different phones. for example I own both and reason why is I use my iPhone as my daily driver because it's clean, organized and I find gets the job done a bit faster than my Samsung in terms of doing what I need to do in a normal day. Now if I were too take a trip where there's a 6 hour flight and major wait times in airports etc etc I'd pack my galaxy for the simple reason you can tinker on them way more. I swear it takes an average person 7 hours to set up a galaxy with the proper widgets and color schemes, launchers, icon packs the list goes on. There's no comparison between the two phones they are too different style phones.
I agree with your reasoning however customization on a galaxy phone does not have to be done it works right out the box and the Google eco system is very tight grant it if you sit there install apps on either phone it can take some time to set up

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
how do you like your note? I've seen videos and it does a lot of stuff the iphone desnt.

i try to avoid it bc i might want one and i don't want to haha.

but it looks flawlessssss
I love it super fast and the screen is amazing not to mention the video however coming from an iPhone 5S it takes a little getting use to but the Google eco system works right out the box perfectly

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I agree with your reasoning however customization on a galaxy phone does not have to be done it works right out the box and the Google eco system is very tight grant it if you sit there install apps on either phone it can take some time to set up
Oh yes I get that.. but when you know you can tinker deeper than just stock.. it can keep a guy busy.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh yes I get that.. but when you know you can tinker deeper than just stock.. it can keep a guy busy.
Very true indeed but I remember messing with my iPhone several times with every clean wipe I guess it's fun when the wife is sleeping and I can't sleep and I'm bored looking for something to keep me busy

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
More than likely around Christmas I will pick up an iPhone 6 Plus on Craigslist I'm sure il will find a bargain
Once the rush is over and the demand has died down people will be selling them and trading them left, right, and center. I get a kick out of people online right now trying to trade anything to get their hands on one if they wait a few months and let the newness wear off there will be old android users trying to trade their iPhone 6 Plus for a note 3 back in desperation to return home again.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I gave my 6 to my wife and went back to my 5s. I loved the 6 too but she wanted one bad and couldnt find one anywhere. I decided to be the nice husband lol.

Spend those bonus points wisely! :)

Just ordered my wife a 6 tonight. Still having to wait 7-10 days for delivery - even after a month. #appleisdoomed

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Very true indeed but I remember messing with my iPhone several times with every clean wipe I guess it's fun when the wife is sleeping and I can't sleep and I'm bored looking for something to keep me busy
Story of my life.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Once the rush is over and the demand has died down people will be selling them and trading them left, right, and center. I get a kick out of people online right now trying to trade anything to get their hands on one if they wait a few months and let the newness wear off there will be old android users trying to trade their iPhone 6 Plus for a note 3 back in desperation to return home again.
I picked up my iPhone 5S 64 gig $300 off No contract from Tmo
They had mixed up my order I ended up with an iPhone 5S 64 5S 32 5C 32 and and iPad Air 128 all I can I got a great deal Tmo kept me happy Christmas came late in my house but we were happy

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Spend those bonus points wisely! :)

Just ordered my wife a 6 tonight. Still having to wait 7-10 days for delivery - even after a month. #appleisdoomed
Always do sir... can't go wasting points those don't come easy these days lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711