Hard choice iPhone 6 Plus or Samsung Note 4

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
lol, your a better man than I, i keep my 6, thank you.
Yeah what's the old saying? "Act like your trying to get her, you will never lose her" and she won't be as mad when you go buy another one ( or two ) later on down the road.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately it did for many
I don't want Apple to end up like the other fruit that messed up so sad I think Apple should buy BlackBerry
I don't know if it so much left, but people started getting curious and looking around trying new things out. For a lot of people like me apple is always going to be home base

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it so much left, but people started getting curious and looking around trying new things out. For a lot of people like me apple is always going to be home base
I have Been using apple since 1995 started with a Power Mac 7200 80/AV I'm not going anywhere however I like to live outside the box and enjoy having choices and new toys

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I have Ben using apple since 1995 started with a Power Mac 7200 80/AV I'm not going anywhere however I like to live outside the box and enjoy having choices and new toys
Choices are never bad... choices are what keeps everyone improving always

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Choices are never bad... choices are what keeps everyone improving always
Very true but sometimes the big players need a crisis to improve and then sometimes it's to late like with BlackBerry

I don't know if you ever owned a blackberry it was a fantastic piece I truly believe Apple could buy it and bring it back I also believe Apple should make an Android iPhone with Apple apps that could be run on then like on the iPhone including the Apple App store they can use the IMEI of every Apple iAndriod to secure no regular Android device gets into the Apple eco system but you see at this point I think Apple would own the cellphone market again you will get stability android and apple

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Very true but sometimes the big players need a crisis to improve and then sometimes it's to late like with BlackBerry

I don't know if you ever owned a blackberry it was a fantastic piece I truly believe Apple could buy it and bring it back I also believe Apple should make an Android iPhone with Apple apps that could be run on then like on the iPhone including the Apple App store they can use the IMEI of every Apple iAndriod to secure no regular Android device gets into the Apple eco system but you see at this point I think Apple would own the cellphone market again you will get stability android and apple
Apple wouldn't touch blackberry with a ten foot pole... imo

Secondly apple making an android... NEVER... that would be the start of the zombie apocalypse because Steve Jobs would crawl out of the grave and come back to slap Tim cook upside the melon for even dreaming it.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Apple wouldn't touch blackberry with a ten foot pole... imo

Secondly apple making an android... NEVER... that would be the start of the zombie apocalypse because Steve Jobs would crawl out of the grave and come back to slap Tim cook upside the melon for even dreaming it.
Blackberry owns patents that would serve Apple or Google or Samsung very well...

RIP Steve Jobs may all your Apple dreams continue to live forever

Peter Ramirez1

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Android right now. I have my pre-order for the 6+ but I still got a month to go.

I'm 50/50 on cancelling and getting the Note 4.

By the way, 2 friends just went with the Note 4 this Sunday because they didn't wanna wait a month and a half for a 6+

I tried to convince them to get the 6+ but it's hard when you can't even see a demo device on most retailer stores around here.

Nexus ONE

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Blackberry owns patents that would serve Apple or Google or Samsung very well...

RIP Steve Jobs may all your Apple dreams continue to live forever
Honestly I can't see either happening. If blackberry had something apple or Google wanted they would have already been there poking their heads in. When blackberry almost went bankrupt a few years back both mobile giants just sat there and waited. Samsung did at one point show interest in blackberry for the BBM and keyboard until blackberry decided to launch it themselves across multi platform and it failed..

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Android right now. I have my pre-order for the 6+ but I still got a month to go.

I'm 50/50 on cancelling and getting the Note 4.

By the way, 2 friends just went with the Note 4 this Sunday because they didn't wanna wait a month and a half for a 6+

I tried to convince them to get the 6+ but it's hard when you can't even see a demo device on most retailer stores around here.

Nexus ONE
It's a very nice phone the iPhone is a piece of art so is IOS 8

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I can't see either happening. If blackberry had something apple or Google wanted they would have already been there poking their heads in. When blackberry almost went bankrupt a few years back both mobile giants just sat there and waited. Samsung did at one point show interest in blackberry for the BBM and keyboard until blackberry decided to launch it themselves across multi platform and it failed..
They did fail but so did all the great ones at one point the only difference someone believed in them

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Prefer the 6 got both devices but everyone is different and many many people prefer Samsung and Samsung touchwiz can be changed w another launcher but the sPen is the appeal unless you don't care for sPen
The note series is a great series from Sammy!
I like HTC sense after IOS

smooches680

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I received my iPhone 6 plus on the 8th played with it all this time but time to go, I guess I am a true android so I will be getting the Samsung Galaxy note 4! Buy iPhone 6 plus! It's just not for me, I don't see all the hype at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods