Power Support Anti-glare for 6+

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anyone is a screen protector geek like myself, but I just picked up the PowerSupport anti-glare for my 6 Plus (a la ApplePay) and it's absolutely fantastic.

Great, matte finish. Clean-looking. And in great quality with the huge screen.

Would HIGHLY recommend it.

FriscoKid23

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Always been a little skeptical of anti-glare screen protectors. Does it alter the quality of the display at all? I've never used a screen protector, but considering getting one on my 6. The the display is so bright and crisp I would hate to put a protector on that would change how it looks.

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not a bit. Does an excellent job of retaining the screen clarity for an anti glare protector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Not at all. I actually prefer anti-glare to regular, clear protectors.

I love the matte finish and less fingerprints. The Power Support brand does a fantastic job - the 6+ version is no different!

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Not at all. I actually prefer anti-glare to regular, clear protectors.

I love the matte finish and less fingerprints. The Power Support brand does a fantastic job - the 6+ version is no different!

Whats the difference between the anti glare and the regular? I mean the feel. Is the anti glare that one that's dark (not the privacy)?

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Regular is just clear and shiny, looking as if there's nothing on the screen at all.

Anti-glare accomplishes a few things: decreases glare on the screen when sunny, reduces finger prints, and gives the screen a slightly frosted, matte look (which I love).

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Regular is just clear and shiny, looking as if there's nothing on the screen at all.

Anti-glare accomplishes a few things: decreases glare on the screen when sunny, reduces finger prints, and gives the screen a slightly frosted, matte look (which I love).

Sounds like the "slightly frosted matte look" will disrupt clarity.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner