Apple Pay and American Express

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
So far looks like American Express has the best integration with Apple Pay. It lists all your recent transactions even if you didn't use Apple Pay.

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded and instralled 8.1 and configured two credit cards in Apple Pay. Now I just have to go out and buy something.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm confused by this comment. I tried to add a CC yesterday and couldn't do it until 8.1.

How were you able to do this, Beta version?

It was a service through AMEX. When I received my new card from them, I got an email from them with a secure link to enable it on Passbook. I didn't have to use the physical card for anything.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I just set up my capital one card with Apple pay and it made me download a companion capital one app in order to use the card with Apple pay

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I will wait for a few weeks to see if there is any issue before I start using Apple Pay, just to be on the safe side.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Chase and Bank of America debit cards loaded with camera and working just fine. No other apps needed, but I already had their banks apps on my iphone.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I have CapitalOne for my bank and AmEx for my charge. All went in smoothly.

I even made the first ApplePay transaction in the Apple Store near me today! It was awesome.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77