Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

15 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Default Tech Armor

Anyone have any experience with Tech Armor glass screen protector for 6 plus? Seems like a good price on amazon with decent reviews. I see a lot of reviews for zagg glass but not for this specific glass protector.
    Last edited by pr1nce; 10-18-2014 at 11:24 PM.
    iMore Pro

522 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,108 Global Posts

Default Re: Tech Armor

No experience with their glass protectors, but I use Tech Armor anti-glare protectors on everything. Great quality at a great price.
    iMore Nanite

7 Posts

I'm using the TechArmor Ballistic Glass. I would give it a 10/10. TechArmor claims it has above a 9H hardness. While I cannot attest to this I can tell you the glass retains all of the sensitivity of the bare screen and is silky smooth. Be aware that due to the nature of the iPhone 6 Plus' screen being rounded any tempered glass will not extend to the edges of the iPhone. Installation was easy and quick. TechArmor provides detailed directions which I advice you follow. They also have videos available to help you. I almost forgot about screen clarity. Clarity is 100% for 99.99 percent of the screen. The very edges of the glass protector show color prism (for lack of a better term) when held at certain angles. This has not been a distraction for me but is noticeable. I still give this product a 10/10. Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else.

Sent using mental telepathy
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Newbie

15 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

How close do the edges come to the screen? I want it to be flush with the apple case I'm using. I don't want any part of the screen exposed