Jesus Pantaleon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
So i had the iPhone 6 plus for some time. Close to release date actually. What i am curious is that I have not heard anything of jailbreak for the new iPhones. Does anyone have any information regarding it or if its in the works?

Phil12299

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I was jailbroken for ios 7, it's becoming less necessary as ios evolves, but still allows me to do a few things that apple hasn't done just yet. Yes it's being worked on, no there's no timetable, took months when the 5 and ios 7 came out. Best to forget about it, you'll hear about it when it's released.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I was jailbroken but Swype is just too amazing for me to not have. I've always missed that keyboard since coming from Android.

My world is now pretty complete.

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a jailbreak from Pangu was released... Its been awhile since my last iOS device and I am kinda hesitant on a jailbreak from a chinese team.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The jailbreak is not usable right now. Cydia needs a little bit work. So I'm not sure but the jailbreak might only be for developers?

Edit: I used Pangu when I was on 7.1.2. It was a very stable JB. I find no issues with them at all.

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I just really want a tethering app. Its great when I am traveling or on vacation to be able to tether my laptop.

I am still on unlimited data on Verizon.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I just really want a tethering app. Its great when I am traveling or on vacation to be able to tether my laptop.

I am still on unlimited data on Verizon.

I'd just hold out until Cydia is said to be patched to work. The legitimacy of Pangu isn't in question though, at least I don't think so. I used them last time too.

Phil12299

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I definitely need a jailbreak. Why you ask? When I need to set an alarm, the default from the control center is the timer. I need my tweak that takes me directly to the alarm first. Yes, I know that's somewhat insane, but it drives me bananas. Who on earth uses the timer more than the alarm.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711