Does anyone know or have the same issue as me?
my iPhone 6 Plus WiFi is SO SLOW. Sometimes it's not even working. It became more apparent after the latest update. I used the speedtest app and it came to 1.68 Mbps! On my computer, it's 11.49 Mbps. And on my iPad Air with iOS 8.0, it is 14.4 Mbps. So what is going on? My LTE is not more reliable than WiFi on my iPhone. It is quite annoying. I am not able to load anything
- 10-18-2014, 03:31 PM #2
- 10-26-2014, 09:57 AM #3
Re: WiFi issues
i have the same kind of problem. i have an iPhone 5s and with mostly iMessage, whatsapp, viber the wifi is really slow but browsing and loading other apps are fast. but when i use mobile data everything works as it should be. i did reset the network settings earlier also but it was temporary fix.
- By Beyond Fire in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2014, 06:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2014, 10:07 AM
- By doitlarge in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2014, 06:58 AM
- By kingweb in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 07:50 AM