Since most all of us have the 6+....

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I mostly see only the 6 around my campus, and it's usually the gold model.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How many other people have you come across with a 6+? I've only seen one and that was at six flags right after I got the phone maybe two - three weeks ago. Everyone who sees me says they've never seen one and "omg it's so huge!!!" I have seen a few people with the 6 but no pluses otherwise.

How about you?

I've seen several 6+ on the Metro in DC. Also four people I work with got it.

I definitely will get it next year. For this year I'm perfectly set up with my 6.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I've seen several 6+ on the Metro in DC. Also four people I work with got it.

I definitely will get it next year. For this year I'm perfectly set up with my 6.

You've seen several and I have seen maybe one. I've got to look harder at people's phones!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yah I've noticed of course. You always tend to notice things that you've recently bought so I notice the newer iPhones.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

trebor8806

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I've only seen one other person with a 6+ and that is my boss. He was a bit jealous I got mine shipped to my work on launch day. He didn't receive his till about 3 weeks later. I have noticed a few others with a 6, including a co-worker. There was maybe another 6+ at some house party but I didn't get a good enough look.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I've seen a couple 6's but no other 6 plus devices (other than at the Apple Store). I met one guy in line who was waiting to pick up a plus pre-order, but that's as close as I've come.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Yah I've noticed of course. You always tend to notice things that you've recently bought so I notice the newer iPhones.

I'd think I would notice it more right now, since I'm waiting on my 6 Plus to come!

l33tpmp

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen any 6+'s in the wild (Just at the Apple Store). I have seen a few people with 6's. I feel like seeing a 6+ would be like spotting a Unicorn!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
How many other people have you come across with a 6+? I've only seen one and that was at six flags right after I got the phone maybe two - three weeks ago. Everyone who sees me says they've never seen one and "omg it's so huge!!!" I have seen a few people with the 6 but no pluses otherwise.

How about you?

I saw one person with one, and it was in best buy

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6. Other than the 6 plus my wife has, I've only seen one person with a 6 plus and that was at the fitness center.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
The only other 6 Plus besides mine I have seen is my wife's. For them to have sold so well, there sure aren't many around here!

johnnilcru

Banned
Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I have yet to see one. I have noticed more 6's in the wild but no Pluses. And those that notice mine say the same thing about how big it is in person. Once in a while I hear a stupid bend remark.

The "bendgate" might have been an image tarnishing stunt to begin with. I real an article on techcrunch that urged me to think that way:
techcrunch.com/2014/09/25/apple-says-iphone-6-and-6-plus-bending-complaints-number-less-than-10/

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The "bendgate" might have been an image tarnishing stunt to begin with. I real an article on techcrunch that urged me to think that way:
techcrunch.com/2014/09/25/apple-says-iphone-6-and-6-plus-bending-complaints-number-less-than-10/

Absolutely. It did the job of dropping stocks and giving embittered detractors something to use against Apple, but people don't care.

By the way saw another Plus at work yesterday. A team member got his. He LOVES it. I DEFINITELY will go Plus next year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73