Since most all of us have the 6+....

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
How many other people have you come across with a 6+? I've only seen one and that was at six flags right after I got the phone maybe two - three weeks ago. Everyone who sees me says they've never seen one and "omg it's so huge!!!" I have seen a few people with the 6 but no pluses otherwise.

How about you?
I have yet to see one. I have noticed more 6's in the wild but no Pluses. And those that notice mine say the same thing about how big it is in person. Once in a while I hear a stupid bend remark.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have yet to see one. I haven't seen a 6 either. Most iPhone users I know personally are waiting for their upgrade with their carrier. Like me! January hopefully. There's still a chance I'll tough it out until the 6s arrives.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I saw one person who said he had a 6 Plus. He let me hold it and it felt small, though. I wasn't going to argue with him about which phone he had but I think it was actually a 6, not a 6 Plus.

Other than that, I've seen no one with a 6 Plus.

That depends though, how big your hands are, but were you able to reach all corners of the display easily? If so, which of the two in the following pic look like to you when you held it, the left or the right?

7BQMpza.jpg

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw someone on the train with a naked 6 and a few days later on another train I saw someone with a 6+ in a case. Also someone at work also has a 6. Can't wait for my 6+.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a completely non-tech friendly coworker that actually got a plus launch day at around 5pm. Didn't ask where, was just amazed that she upgraded from her 4 and actually had the plus.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone with a 6/6+ as of yet. Thus far my 6+ has become the "topic of conversation" on a few occasions. Everyone always comments on how big it is. I had a few people even ask to hold it.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The owner of my local Vietnamese restaurant showed me his last night. He got it as someone was returning theirs. I always show him my phones so he had to share the excitement. Lol

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
My pastor's wife has one, only about a third of it fits in the outer pocket of her purse. I've seen 2 silver iPhone 6- and a gold one too

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
That depends though, how big your hands are, but were you able to reach all corners of the display easily? If so, which of the two in the following pic look like to you when you held it, the left or the right?

http://i.imgur.com/7BQMpza.jpg

I'm a lady with small-to-medium hands. I didn't hold it long enough to do the thumb stretch! I would have to say that it looked more like the one on the right, so maybe it was a 6 Plus. I held a 6 Plus in a store and it definitely felt big, but not too big. His phone felt almost like my Nexus 5.

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Today is the first time I saw someone else toting a 6+, and I was in a Apple Store in Dallas area at the time I saw him. I haven't even seen a 6 in public yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox