Best clear case for iPhone 6 Plus

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I got this one from i-Blason on Amazon for $15.

I know, who is i-Blason, right? I never heard of them either, but I took a chance on them because my Spigen case was taking forever to ship. Turns out, they make a pretty good case! The bumper part is slightly rubbery so it feels good in the hand, and after almost a month I haven't noticed any kind of discoloration or anything... it's just as clear as the day it arrived. Nice tight fit too, and the best part is that there is no writing whatsoever anywhere on the case.

It's just a plain, clear, functional case that lets the 6+ shine though. I'd definitely recommend it.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I got this one from i-Blason on Amazon for $15.

I know, who is i-Blason, right? I never heard of them either, but I took a chance on them because my Spigen case was taking forever to ship. Turns out, they make a pretty good case! The bumper part is slightly rubbery so it feels good in the hand, and after almost a month I haven't noticed any kind of discoloration or anything... it's just as clear as the day it arrived. Nice tight fit too, and the best part is that there is no writing whatsoever anywhere on the case.

It's just a plain, clear, functional case that lets the 6+ shine though. I'd definitely recommend it.

I just ordered this case yesterday, hopefully I like it as much as you do.

jneusch

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the Spigen hybrid air cushion. I ended up buying another, more protective case although the corners seemed pretty decent. The other problem was that it easily picked up the oils from my hands and looked like crap.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I got the ringke fusion today. Love it. Very minimal, raised over screen, and best of all it has port covers for the charge port and headphone port. Not to mention i got it on amazon for dirt cheap.

Just a quick update for those still looking. After 2 weeks of use (I never removed the case) the case still looks brand new, crystal clear and as solid as day one.

lostinaustin

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414697475.510566.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414697486.159710.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414697498.500365.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414697510.351241.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414697520.620837.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414697530.824551.jpg

I wouldn't call them high quality , they are cheap very thin cases . The typical clear TPU material that will probably yellow out eventually. The cutouts are accurate and the fit is perfect . I also like the metal bumper (also from canaloo) , the price was decent and shipping was fast.

I think the bumper would save the phone from a fall , the case is just for scratches I guess. It does make the phone easier to hold , they both do really.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
This is the problem with those cheap clear cases, they get yellowish really quickly. I got the white Apple Silicone case and so far it looks brand new.

lostinaustin

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah , you get what you pay for.

I have the apple red leather case as well , but honestly most times I just go with a case. I don't want the extra bulk , the clear TPU case doesn't add much in bulk but I think it's ugly.

I have AppleCare and will take my chances naked so to speak.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the clear Incipio feather. Looks nice, so far hasn't been scratched, but makes the phone even more slippery. I just don't want scratches on the back so I'm still rocking it. Also, the only plus case my local Walmart actually carries.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Scstoney

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought the spigen clear case and while it's nice, it was just a little too slick for me. I like the look and feel of the brown leather Apple case better.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the 0.6mm Ultrathin TPU case by Rock. The cutouts are perfect and minimal. It fits very well with enough lip in the front for lay on the table and barely thick enough to protect the back camera. Looks great on the Gold 6+ as shown in these pictures:

That's a nice case. I may look into that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods