Ugh is this real life?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
That's what happened to me LOL. I live in Cali and my package went from Anchorage to Louisville and I was like WTF?!

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah ups has the main hub in Louisville just like fedex has their main hub in Memphis. Kills me how they let your stuff go back and forth. Seems like a waste to me but I'm sure that there's a very good reason.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The scan in Louisville about customs is them trying to clear the customs before it arrives that way when it does arrive it moves through the system seamlessly.

The proper flightplan from China/Asia is to make a stop in Anchorage for fuel. The wind also carries them that way so it is shorter and more fuel efficient to stop there.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Nah, my cousins, my moms and my pharmacist all came from fort Texas. How do i get a pic on here I'll show u a screen shot of mr tracking

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I think if you order directly from Apple you get the tracking from China to the US but if you order from you carrier it picks up wherever your carrier takes responsibility for the package...they all start in China

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Makes more sense then someone telling me to check my authenticity like AT&T has been shipping me fake iPhones to me my sister and cousin and mom when we pre ordered the five, so now the 6 has come from the same place and it might not be real. Me,my mom and pharmacist must have fake phones. I've been to my local Apple store (not too local about 45 minutes away) several times and they never mentioned an issue about my phone not being an apple product, I'll be sure to ask them when I buy my apple care the day I receive my phone if it's fake or not. I also don't care about watching my phone starting at China. I believe usps starts the tracking process once it's in the UNITED STATES. I googled it. Thanks for the answer though.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I assume

Order From Apple. China>Customer

Order From Carrier. China>
Carrier Warehouse(AT&T TX)>Customer

I think Sprint has warehouses in KY and TN.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Oh then I will order mine from Applestore that will come so early right? Since I live in China?

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )