Plastic vs glass screen protector

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
NO WAY YOU HAVE IT, its not even out yet,its only for preorder on the iloome site, the one you have is the old version or am i wrong?when did you get that?

I've got one too. Came yesterday, ordered on Amazon. Have the Zagg glass screen number, so may wait to put it on for a while.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a question. I want to put a glass screen protector on my phone while I wait for Lifeproof. Will the screen protector come back off easily?

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a question. I want to put a glass screen protector on my phone while I wait for Lifeproof. Will the screen protector come back off easily?

I am wondering the same thing as well and that's why I don't have anything on the screen at this time. I asked the guy at the Zagg stand in the local mall, and he said I can take it off later. It will be great if someone here can confirm that.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Have been using tempered glass on my phones for a long time now. Will never go back to plastic again, tempered glass is great. Have it now on my Xperia Z3c and on my IPhone 5

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, I had Best Buy put a Zagg on for me. I've always handled the old-school type myself, but- whatever, for $8 it's done in five minutes. It's very nice. They told me, there, that it comes off, but it breaks when you remove it. I had to do it- I have only dropped a phone a couple times, and lucked out, but just in case- hopefully it's safe.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I always go glass. However, the options available at the release of this phone just didn't cut it. Out of the 3 I used, not sealed around the edges, and that's just annoying and a waste of money. (Zagg, Verizon, Tempered glass from mall kiosk) I ended up purchasing the Zagg HDx Full Body shield. The screen protector is extremely clear without all of the lumps of the past Zagg plastic shields. It's going hold me over until I'm able to get my hands on the iLoome I ordered.

j0hnnyyyy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I always go glass. However, the options available at the release of this phone just didn't cut it. Out of the 3 I used, not sealed around the edges, and that's just annoying and a waste of money. (Zagg, Verizon, Tempered glass from mall kiosk) I ended up purchasing the Zagg HDx Full Body shield. The screen protector is extremely clear without all of the lumps of the past Zagg plastic shields. It's going hold me over until I'm able to get my hands on the iLoome I ordered.
People on here say the iloome is pretty bad
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6530397

sethjk

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Using the Apple plastic screen protector. Went into the store yesterday due to scratching on the screen despite excellent care of the phone and they gave me a screen protector for free because there was nothing else they could do. Seems fine and it actually hides the scratch.

bharp13

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the Zagg HDX screen protector on my 6+, works just as nice as the glass and is a little bit cheaper. I typically carry it in my cargo pocket on my pants, I also have the apple leather case on it. Covers the screen all the way to the edge where it starts to curve at the edge. Seems to be a good fit. Easily wipes away any finger prints or smudges w/a microfiber cloth

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73