iOS 6 on 6 plus. Read! You won't regret looking at these photos.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
It looks different to me , not necessarily worse, I still use an old iPhone 4 with ios6 at work and I don't go like " wowww you look so ugly and outdated" every time I use it.. To each their own

Cpt_Streamline

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I do miss some of the look and feel about IOS6 but I think IOS7/8 Does look better.

Can someone please creature a widget for quick posting to Twitter and Facebook? i miss that feature :(

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Remember though when this was like the "in thing" to have... we'll be saying that iOS8 looks dated in a few years time no doubt!

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Why all the hate? I still prefer the look of io6 to the new look. When I first saw the new ios look I thought "Oh no. . .apple is trying to look like touchwiz." If I had a choice between the two looks today I'd go with the older look. I'm not a fan of the bright colored theme.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Why all the hate? I still prefer the look of io6 to the new look. When I first saw the new ios look I thought "Oh no. . .apple is trying to look like touchwiz." If I had a choice between the two looks today I'd go with the older look. I'm not a fan of the bright colored theme.

I remember those bright icon colors drove me absolutely batty when iOS7 first came out. I immediately switched to a flat black background for my home screen and turned the brightness down to about 50% and that helped a lot. :)

TheINTJ

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I REALLY miss the ability to summon a Tweet or Facebook Post from Notification Center! I wish they would put those back. That became my primary way of making posts because it didn't even require me to open the lock screen. That was especially handy during NFL season when i'm tweeting play by plays.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I REALLY miss the ability to summon a Tweet or Facebook Post from Notification Center! I wish they would put those back. That became my primary way of making posts because it didn't even require me to open the lock screen. That was especially handy during NFL season when i'm tweeting play by plays.

Not sure why posting from FB or Twitter was ever on the notifications screen. Neither action qualified as a "notification". If you’re tweeting "play by plays", why not just go to your twitter client?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Wow. I can’t believe we ever thought iOS 6 and prior was attractive. It looks down right old fashioned.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox