VZW 6+ shipping info

GADA 50

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So they changed your status and charged your card even on a Sunday? My SBD is 10/31 and still got absolutely nothing about shipping.

No they only charged me my ship date still says the same thing but I feel better about being charged I know it should ship tomorrow or Tuesday

Posted via iMore App

HurricaneTracker

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I was just browsing through the VZW community forums and it appears that Verizon did not receive an expected shipment of devices from the manufacturer. Apparently a big shipment was due in on 10/24 but never happened. So anyone with a SBD of 10/31 will or already has been pushed back into November. Not good news as I am one of them with a SBD of 10/31 and my order still says "in process", the same as it has been for the last 5 weeks. The wait continues...

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I was just browsing through the VZW community forums and it appears that Verizon did not receive an expected shipment of devices from the manufacturer. Apparently a big shipment was due in on 10/24 but never happened. So anyone with a SBD of 10/31 will or already has been pushed back into November. Not good news as I am one of them with a SBD of 10/31 and my order still says "in process", the same as it has been for the last 5 weeks. The wait continues...

I think they did receive a shipment on 10/24. Maybe it wasn't as large as they thought, but if you go check on MacRumors with a thread titled similar to this you will see a lot of people received ship notifications over the weekend. My ship by date was 10/31 and will be delivered by tomorrow. I received shipping notification on Saturday.

HurricaneTracker

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I think they did receive a shipment on 10/24. Maybe it wasn't as large as they thought, but if you go check on MacRumors with a thread titled similar to this you will see a lot of people received ship notifications over the weekend. My ship by date was 10/31 and will be delivered by tomorrow. I received shipping notification on Saturday.

They may have gotten a shipment in, but Verizon has admitted they are forcing delays due to lack of supply. Many customers with 10/24 and 10/31 ship dates are now as late as 11/14 according to the community forums. What a disaster this has turned into. As for me with a 10/31 ship by date, I still have no updates.

kpshawn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hurricane Tracker:
I ordered the silver 64GB. I did not preorder. The order status on VZW has been the same since my initial order date of 9/30
"Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon"

Had I not called, I would not have known of the change.

HurricaneTracker

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Hurricane Tracker:
I ordered the silver 64GB. I did not preorder. The order status on VZW has been the same since my initial order date of 9/30
"Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon"

Had I not called, I would not have known of the change.

Thanks for sharing. I called yesterday and everything was still "in process". The customer service rep said that my gold 6+ will probably ship on 10/31 as promised and she was glad it wasn't canceled (!!). My wife's phone, gray 6+, was to ship 11/7, but already moved ahead of me to "processing for shipment"! I guess the gold is lower in stock so my agonizing wait continues!

kpshawn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I could not wait another day!

After placing my order for the 64GB Silver 6 plus back on 9/30 and waiting for my estimated ship date to arrive (10/31)...today I gave up! My ship date is here, and there still has been no movement on my order at all--heck, the thing says its still processing! My online order is now cancelled.

At about 9am this morning, I started stalking Apple inventory on various sites and found several local Apple stores had the Verizon 6 plus/128GB Gold and I was able to snag one. I passed the info on to a friend and they have also been able to get the phone they have been waiting on for over a month TODAY!

I was going crazy waiting, so glad this part of my life is over!

Bidding everyone farewell and GOOD LUCK!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

After placing my order for the 64GB Silver 6 plus back on 9/30 and waiting for my estimated ship date to arrive (10/31)...today I gave up! My ship date is here, and there still has been no movement on my order at all--heck, the thing says its still processing! My online order is now cancelled.

At about 9am this morning, I started stalking Apple inventory on various sites and found several local Apple stores had the Verizon 6 plus/128GB Gold and I was able to snag one. I passed the info on to a friend and they have also been able to get the phone they have been waiting on for over a month TODAY!

Congrats on getting your new iPhone :)

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 6+ SG 64g online through Verizon on 10/03, with estimated shipping by 11/14.

Received email this morning saying that it has been shipped, with FedEx tracking number - to be delivered 11/4.

corytx8

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 9/22 and it was shipped 2 weeks ago to the wrong address...... I am trying to get VZW to compensate me for the mess up...

Son_Gokou31

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I have a question. Hopefully its easier to answer then some of the questions I have read. I ordered a Gold iPhone 6 Plus on October 22 with an expected ship date of November 14. But for some reason everytime I have checked my order status on the Verizon website it shows the site is having technical difficulties with checking the status of my order. I have no idea what this means and I have been with out a phone for over two weeks now. While I understand that it is my own decision to wait for what I want, getting no information is incredibly frustrating.

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Had the same thing happen. Make sure you cap letter for first letter of last name.
That corrected my problem. Site is unable to search if there is a typo.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a question. Hopefully its easier to answer then some of the questions I have read. I ordered a Gold iPhone 6 Plus on October 22 with an expected ship date of November 14. But for some reason everytime I have checked my order status on the Verizon website it shows the site is having technical difficulties with checking the status of my order. I have no idea what this means and I have been with out a phone for over two weeks now. While I understand that it is my own decision to wait for what I want, getting no information is incredibly frustrating.

Have you tried to call their customer service? I always get exceptional service with their customer service reps.

HurricaneTracker

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site

I gave up as well. When my original ship date 10/31 came and went and then VZW sent me an email saying it would be delayed another week or more, that's when I threw in the towel.

I called my local Best Buy. They had the iPhone 6+ in gold 64GB available! Same as my preorder. So I then called VZW, cancelled my preorder, and walked out of Best Buy with a brand new beautiful iphone 6+!

CoastGuardVet

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Would like to hear from Verizon customers who have received their IPhone Six Plus and what your order date was? I ordered my 64GB Gold Plus on 10/24. I received no expected shipping date. I am trying to estimate when I can expect too see my phone.

JF7FSU

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Ordered via phone on 10/8 with expected ship date of 10/31. On 10/31 got email saying new date is 11/21. Bah

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner