Apple Store Date of Oct 20-27- SHIPPED!

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
It looks like the next batch has shipped! My space gray 128GB will arrive Thursday!

My case ships October 20, so I guess I'll just have to go to the Apple Store to pick out an alternate :)

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm so excited! I went to the Apple Store to buy a red leather case, and played with the phone there- making slow-mo and time-lapse videos of shoppers! Then the next day went to Best Buy and bought a purple silicone case, a multi-color Kate Spade case and a gold leather/gold and black crystal Case-Mate case. I still need a water-proof case, whenever Lifeproof gets them out. And I have hot pink Speigen case coming. (I'm crazy about the case having to match my outfit, and the background having to match the case :) Three days, baby!

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
happy for everyone who like myself had the same shipping dates...had an original delivery date of the 16th now its says the 17th but really whats another day after waiting for almost a month lol

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy your device.....I'm sure it's been a loooooooooooooooong wait.....

You might want to either hit the Apple store or Best Buy early so you can have your case and your phone goes from the box to the case. I know I just HAD to protect my baby....

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Do you know a lot of people that have received there iPhone before estimated delivery? I just ordered today and it shows 11/11-11/18. Hopefully I receive mine earlier.

Well just to give you an idea of a delivery date, mine was scheduled to be delivered on Oct 20th - 27th and I received it on Oct 3rd.
So I think it's probably safe to presume that you may receive yours early as well. I placed my order on Sept 19th.

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Well just to give you an idea of a delivery date, mine was scheduled to be delivered on Oct 20th - 27th and I received it on Oct 3rd.
So I think it's probably safe to presume that you may receive yours early as well. I placed my order on Sept 19th.

I ordered mine September 16th with scheduled delivery of Oct 15-20th and it originally said I'd get it on Oct 16th, but now it says Oct 17th.

I hope yours comes early, but don't get your hopes up.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Enjoy your device.....I'm sure it's been a loooooooooooooooong wait.....

You might want to either hit the Apple store or Best Buy early so you can have your case and your phone goes from the box to the case. I know I just HAD to protect my baby....

My baby has four cases to choose from, plus one more on the way!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Awesome!!! Il still waiting for the Otterbox I want. I've got three now, finally got the Spigen. And I got a really cute one, VERY girly girly, at the AT&T store in Chinatown in DC.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, the phone is here, and these are my first impressions. It's big. It doesn't fit my hand. The 4S was so comfortable it felt like part of my palm. However- maybe in a grippier case, with protective glass- I won't be so worried. And I am not willing to give up the larger battery, the better camera, and the nicer display for e-mail and iMessage, in the landscape orientation. I love it. It is so responsive. Everything transferred over just fine from the MBA. I had one little glitch- in attempting to attach a photo in iMessage, iMessage would quit. By Googling, I found out the solution was to turn off Speak Screen in Accessibility, and do a hard reset. It works with my car stereo, Bluetooth found it right away. For some reason, my thousands of e-mails didn't come over, maybe because I had iCloud Drive turned off in the 4S (for some reason I don't remember now). But that's okay- I went a good portion of the day today with only one e-mail on my phone! I think I'm up to seven now...So- love at first sight- stopping at Best Buy on the way home for a glass screen protector- ordered the iottie car mount overnight- I'm excited for a road trip Sunday!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2