View Poll Results: Should I keep my 6 or go back to the 6 plus??
- 1. You may not vote on this poll
Keep the 6
Get the 6 plus
iPhone 6+ to 6 back to 6+?? Help!!
Hi everyone! I camped out at the Apple Store and got a 64GB 6+ on release day. I loved everything about it except for the fact that it was kind of heavy and felt big in my jeans pockets. When my 14 day return period came around I was worried that I wouldn't be satisfied with it so I exchanged it for a 128GB 6. The 6 fits in my pocket well, but with my new Otterbox it feels about the same size as the 6+. I'm satisfied with the 6 other than the fact that the battery doesn't last much longer than my 5s and it doesn't seem like too much of an upgrade from the 5s.
I am a college student so I walk about 5 miles per day and spend most of my time sitting in classes/studying. In the past I would always keep my phone in my pocket, but with both the 6 and 6+ I find myself taking it out when I sit down and when I'm walking it's in my back pocket. I talk on the phone maybe an hour or two a week but mostly use my phone for going online, facebook, linkedin, instagram, tapatalk, etc.. On average I use the phone anywhere from 6-10 hours per day, so I have to charge the 6 at about 9PM if I take it off the charger at 6AM.
My two week return window will be up in a few days and I need to decide what I should do. I keep changing my mind and would like a little input from fellow iPhone owners. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
- 10-11-2014, 02:23 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
Re: iPhone 6+ to 6 back to 6+?? Help!!
My opinion you've got 128GB on your iPhone 6 so it would be beneficial in the long run.
And the 6 is just the perfect size not too big and not too small.
- 10-11-2014, 02:30 PM #3
- 10-11-2014, 02:31 PM #4
- 10-11-2014, 02:40 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2015, 11:16 AM
- By malibuboats91 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 36Last Post: 10-14-2014, 05:52 PM
- By bullitosaladino in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2014, 06:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2014, 06:00 PM