iPhone 6 Plus to 6 back to 6 Plus

What phone should I go with?

• Total voters

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Because my job requires it to be concealed. To warn to wear a cover garment most of the year. In cold months its in my waist covered by a jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Because my job requires it to be concealed. To warn to wear a cover garment most of the year. In cold months its in my waist covered by a jacket.

You have a job that requires you to carry a firearm in your pocket? lol

No offense, but with the plethora of holsters on the market, there is zero reason to carry a firearm in your pocket...not to mention how unsafe it has proven to be.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And the point is a 6 plus should be no issue in your pocket.

Oh I understood your point, I was just going by your saying that you carried a .45 in your pocket...without a holster, it's one of the worst ways you could possibly carry a gun, lol. You'd be surprised how often people actually do carry firearms in their actual pockets (especially cargo shorts).

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I carry this in my front pocket, it is a Glock 30S, it is 6.96" x 4.80" long and weighs about 34 oz. I carry it in my right front pocket daily in either dress pants, dockers or 511 pants. I carry the 6 plus in my left fromt pocket so everyone saying how large and hard to carry the 6 plus is your arguements are lost on me. Though I can see a girl having difficulty carrying it!

View attachment 68045

I carry the same thing, but in a IWB holster.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
As one of the rare breed of brits that's firearms trained outside of the military (Police, actually), I would never carry a firearm in my front pocket, ever, pocket holster or not. Personally I think it's less accessible and i'd rather have something like an external Safariland or Fobus paddle. I even found IWBs a bit uncomfortable.

(Much more interesting thread now)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro