How to put on the 6 Plus official case?
I've just received my 6 Plus case yesterday. I got the midnight blue for me, and dark brown for my dad.
I feel that the case feels so tight on the device compared to the 5S case on the 5S.
Now my 6 Plus is in the case, but in about 3 days I will need to remove the case to change the SIM card inside as I am traveling and will need to put it back on. I am not really sure how I can remove the 6 Plus from the case, I am afraid I would remove it in a wrong way exerting extra pressure that could bend it :/
Anyone knows a video tutorial for doing it, or can explain how. That could be the stupidest question I've ever asked but I am really worried.
- 10-10-2014, 01:45 PM #2
- 10-10-2014, 01:45 PM #3
Re: How to put on the 6 Plus official case?
I bought the midnight blue case also & have removed it several times. The easiest way is to start at one of the bottom corners. Once you remove one corner, remove the second corner then you should be able to grab hold of the device & remove the case.
- By Marcus Vasquez in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 10-18-2014, 10:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2014, 03:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2014, 01:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2014, 01:00 PM